Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel St. Modricel is still using the iPhone 5s

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-
https://m.24sata.hr/sport/detalj-koji-je-odusevio-navijace-pravi-dokaz-lukine-skromnosti-592063

I don't know exactly how this is life fuel, but it just somehow is for me. The fact that the best football player in the world can just not give a shit about what the world thinks of him is inspiring. He has achieved total ego death. I mean, he said he'd give all his personal awards if that meant Croatia winning the Cup.

It's not even cope. Cope implies that you're just distracting yourself from feelings that have never left you, but Modric has transceded all emotions that tether him to human suffering, and is now a liberated individual in the truest sense.

I don't think it should be the goal of incels to try to achieve such a state, since that would be inherently contradictory, but the fact that such a state of mind can be possible fuels me with a sense of optimism for this mortal coil.

Are you Croatcel?

I still use a rotary dial phone.

Fucking normies will read anything

Cope.

A truecel would use Android.

True, being exposed using android is 10x worse than using the iphone 5.
Good thing i don't give a damn about what other people think. I use my 2012 Android phone just fine.

Writing this with my iPhone 5s