Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel St. Elliot's Day is HERE!

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Yes boys, in just a couple hours the entire USA will be celebrating the day of the Supreme Gentleman's 4th anniversary of martyrdom. I demand that we have a day long celebration here; wear your sunglasses all day, get a vanilla latte, buy a black BMW 328i Coupe, vlog at the beach in the sunset, hell visit UCSB and pay your respects! This is probably the most important day in the incel community right now, so don't waste it being a silly neet or in depression.

Today's board theme:

Retribution Video:

Listen to Elliot's manifesto:

YLFDGSVXQ4LHPCV5LOZ2ZAWOFY

Attachments

• elliot-rodger-picture-posted-his-facebook-account.jpg
    elliot-rodger-picture-posted-his-facebook-account.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 84
Heil Rodger.

If mods won't sticky a thread related to the ER day, then they're nothing but cucks.

elliot rodger will not be forgotten

Heil Rodger.

If mods won't sticky a thread related to the ER day, then they're nothing but cucks.
Hoping this one gets stickied. Watch the incelcucks rage - I'm gonna get my vanilla latte tomorrow;

Also, everyone should consider making elliot your avatar.

I'm going to steal a bmw tomorrow to celebrate.

he just needed a different nose and some height. He had a fucking jawline at least.

Does anyone know the GPS coordinates of the parking lot in Isla Vista that he frequented ? That should be a pilgrimage site.

Elliot wasn't a bad looking guy at all. He had rich parents, his own car, a good sense of fashion, and a great jaw. Goes to show how high female standards are.

Its gonna get crazy here. Do you think anybody will go ER ?

Does anyone know the GPS coordinates of the parking lot in Isla Vista that he frequented ? That should be a pilgrimage site.
I'm pretty sure we can find it, he once did a video recording a couple sitting on a bench in front of the ocean in the sunset. I'm sure we could find that location. Maybe in future years we could hold a vigil there while drinking vanilla lattes and doing donuts in a BMW 328i

Yay St. ER's day
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fuck that pretentious mouse if he was still alive I'd catch him and stick his starbucks latte up his fucking ass

"I am beautiful" - Elliot Rodger

Happy day of retribution fellas

Does anybody know what Elliot's favorite music was?

Sticky this shit someone

Happy retribution day everyone

I'll be enjoying a nice vanilla late today.

Supreme Gentleman
Martyrs for the cause shall never be forgotten.

In the memories of supreme Gentleman man, sticky this thread mods.

It’s our boy ERs day

Heil Rodger.

The mods are cucked, they won't pin any threads that actually relate to us because they'll be seen as "supporting violence"

I made a thread that actually relates to all incels and if we organized around it to make it happen it would be a "powerful tool" that works towards our benefit - https://incels.is/threads/we-need-a...pen-to-get-caught-in-anothers-er-event.45628/

I asked for it to be pinned, got denied.

I've never seen a thread on this entire site that more relates to incels and was of urgent need to be addressed and considered and the mods still ignored and rejected it.

Mass shootings are becoming a rampant thing, and some of us, even on this site, are bound to get caught up in one at some point, we need to create "protocol" so that we don't end up being killed by our own or end up killing our own.

The mods are cucked, they won't pin any threads that actually relate to us because they'll be seen as "supporting violence"

I made a thread that actually relates to all incels and if we organized around it to make it happen it would be a "powerful tool" that works towards our benefit - https://incels.is/threads/we-need-a...pen-to-get-caught-in-anothers-er-event.45628/

I asked for it to be pinned, got denied.

I've never seen a thread on this entire site that more relates to incels and was of urgent need to be addressed and considered and the mods still ignored and rejected it.

Mass shootings are becoming a rampant thing, and some of us, even on this site, are bound to get caught up in one at some point, we need to create "protocol" so that we don't end up being killed by our own or end up killing our own.
COPE! COPE! COPE!

All your vanilla latte are belong to us.

Flurnando

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Happy Saint Elliot day everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm going to go for a nice bike ride. Only thing I can really do since I don't have a car.

Here's to a truly supreme day for truly supreme gentlemen.

Take 24 hrs away from pain, strife, and nausea to bask in the commemorative glow.

I hope someone celebrates this day the proper way

i won't celeBrate a lowiqceL like er; he reminds me of a certAin inCKeL that frEquenTs this forum. i won't name that Cuck; hE, the dumbceL, should make his way out!

I had a nice St. ER's day hanging out with you guys, next year will be even better.