Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger's manifiesto has legit changed the way I see life

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This isn't IT bait, and I'm not trying to be edgy or anything.

Day of Retribution aside, I don't know why normies read ER's manifesto and call it "chilling", "sick" etc. I just see a poor guy who seemed to have it all, could have an amazing life, but was brutally blackpilled and ended up going through hell because he just didn't look good enough and wasn't tall enough.

My Twisted World is amazingly well written and really gives you a feel for what it means to be socially successful vs rejected. We all live in the same environment, but it can be hell or heaven depending on your social life.

Elliot was actually a guy who really appreciated the little things in life, he talked about wanting to watch a sunset with a girl, to walk through a beautiful street or a park with her and feel her love, and he often went alone to beautiful spots to cope, even though he hated seeing couples there, bc he knew everything would be so much better if he had a gf, whereas being alone, he was still going through hell no matter the environment or whatever material goods he had. The beauty of nature as well as manmade places, and how company influences the way you experience them, is a central theme in his manifesto.

If you've read his manifesto and think that he "just didn't talk to girls" and that he was entitled, you only saw the surface. The way I see it, it's a story about the experience of an average male who doesn't look good enough to be able to enjoy life, about the feelings of an imperfect but good person going through hell, and about the happiness he saw all around him but was never able to have, as he couldn't even enjoy beautiful places because even that felt like hell since he was alone.

Even when it comes to the shooting, he mentioned several times he didn't want to do it and had hope that it didn't come to that, but in the end he couldn't help it. But i don't want to focus on the shooting here, there's so much more to ER's life and philosophy to only focus on the murders.

Ofc like I said he wasn't perfect, no one is. Most people, including myself tbh, tells every single thing they went through in a way that shows us in a positive light. Which isn't the same as lying. We just focus on what suits us, rearrange facts, even omit some things, and just like that, you can tell any story in a way that leads to the conclusion that you want. ER didn't do this, he blatantly insulted people of other races, made himself sound like an asshole... and that's why he come across as a jerk, because people aren't used to such honesty, but imo it makes it more real.

Do you ever see a woman say "i would never date an Asian guy, ew" or "I'd never stoop so low as to work a construction job"? Or a gigachad say "i hate short men, I hope I get an opportunity to beat one of them up and look like an alpha"? They do feel that way and everyone knows it, but they don't say it and that's the difference between them and ER.

Do you ever see a woman say "i would never date an Asian guy, ew" or "I'd never stoop so low as to work a construction job"?
Yeah @starcrapoo has probably heard that also
Or a gigachad say "i hate short men, I hope I get an opportunity to beat one of them up and look like an alpha"?
Not the last part about being alpha but the first part yeah.

nigga you've been ERmaxxing for weeks now.

Elliot was actually a guy who really appreciated the little things in life, he talked about wanting to watch a sunset with a girl, to walk through a beautiful street or a park with her and feel her love, and he often went alone to beautiful spots to cope, even though he hated seeing couples there, bc he knew everything would be so much better if he had a gf, whereas being alone, he was still going through hell no matter the environment or whatever material goods he had. The beauty of nature as well as manmade places, and how company influences the way you experience them, is a central theme in his manifesto.
I also am not being edgy when saying this but, ER was a human being. And this shows to me at least, that he was human, way more genuine that majority of these monsters, and scum that are alive today. He wanted love. That was all. But, and I know this might be controversial, but it seems like chads and foids only want sex, they only want children, not love or enjoying each other. He was ignored and beaten down on. He was in a lot of pain, and it kept going and going. AS much as the world likes to dehumanize humans for doing actions like murder and such, that outcome is only inevitable when you are being torn apart. Humans, time and time again fail to civilize animals (meaning us).

They do say that straight up? I never heard it ngl
Yeah. You're lucky if you haven't heard it tbh. It's kind of surreal to hear those things actually said out loud ngl

ER was autistic and couldn't connect with ordinary normies because the mind of the normie is so sheepish and vapid that it is like talking with a child.

Whatever happened to that blonde foid that did all the I love ER videos?

Manifesto is truly a masterpiece. Last time I read it was 2014. I should give it a revisit.
Men who don’t struggle like us will never be able to understand it and will always blame him as a bad guy.
He just saw ppl for what they were actually like.

tbh going er is natural. normies act all terrified about a couple people getting shot when not even a hundred years ago people were running into the meat grinder with bombs dropping and grenades going off all over the place

Whatever happened to that blonde foid that did all the I love ER videos?
He had female fans? Lol, I don't see reason for uglycels worship him, uglycels can do wathever is possible, we will never get female fans

Why did he shoot fellow ricecels?

Why did he shoot fellow ricecels?
because he thought they were annoying, and they were in the way as they would've called the cops otherwise. ofc i dont agree with that or justify that.

I unironically consider it one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. Sometimes I like to re-read some parts and each time I notice something I didn't give much importance the first time I read kek

ER was autistic and couldn't connect with ordinary normies because the mind of the normie is so sheepish and vapid that it is like talking with a child.

I unironically consider it one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. Sometimes I like to re-read some parts and each time I notice something I didn't give much importance the first time I read kek
based

thats a typical asperger/autism trait. i have it and i can understand 100%.

normies hate autistic way of thinking though. they often interpret honesty as hostility. normies have in-born social awareness filters and change their story, even their own perceptions, based on what they consider is most advantageous to them. to normies, lying is a feature, not a bug. normies are innate liars, while autists are innate truthers. and thats why autism is a huge handicap in human society.
brutal

you're probably right, bc according to the leaked emails and yahoo answers from Elliot, he had mild autism

This is not completely true. He had some beta style male friends, but they eventually got fed up with his autism and focus of women. Which again demonstrates that autists with non-existent social skills can fight male friends.

I haven't read his manifesto in years but that's definitely how it came off to me from what i remember. normies think anything that isn't coated with moral faggotry is "chilling" or "sick"

I don't know why normies read ER's manifesto and call it "chilling", "sick" etc. He was clearly a larping autist. Normies are fucking retarded.

The only thing ER accomplished was crushing whatever little sympathy society had for people like us and painting us all as psychopaths that could snap at any moment.
If you've read his manifesto and think that he "just didn't talk to girls" and that he was entitled, you only saw the surface. The way I see it, it's a story about the experience of an average male who doesn't look good enough to be able to enjoy life, about the feelings of an imperfect but good person going through hell, and about the happiness he saw all around him but was never able to have, as he couldn't even enjoy beautiful places because even that felt like hell since he was alone.
cope. he was an autist that didn't understand how anything worked and was deluded enough to act on his "twisted" perceptions.

Last edited:
Biographies are usually boring as hell so I never finished the book.