Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spot for a potential rope by train?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I’ll post again with a picture of it when I get the chance, but there’s a spot in my town with a railroad track going through the road. I was wondering could I stand near and wait till a train comes by and then jump in front.

My only concern though is that what if it’s not as quick of a death as I’d like. What if I get ran over and crushed.

like an actual train or a tram? Cause I dont know if a tram would even kill you, or since they dont go too fast the driver could just hit the brakes.

like an actual train or a tram? Cause I dont know if a tram would even kill you, or since they dont go too fast the driver could just hit the brakes.
It’s a train, it’s hard to explain but there’s a railroad track that cuts horizontally through the street.

No it takes trains sometimes over a mile to come to a full stop. Death is imminent.

No it takes trains sometimes over a mile to come to a full stop. Death is imminent.
yeah I was talking about something like this
1000x500

ropees by train live on average 17 minutes after they are hit. shit method use a gun instead

yeah I was talking about something like this
1000x500
that is not a train and will not even kill you + it can stop really fast so it might not even hit you

Rope by helium instead