Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sport cücks: the lowest IQ apes in this entire planet

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Imagine paying tons of money to go watch closer a bunch of niggers exercise. :lul:

Not only that, these worthless cuckolds pay tons of money on clothing, mugs and other dumb shit representing """their""" team. Hell, even calling it """their""" team which is cringy as fuck. YOUR team? Where is the part you get at least 0.0001% of the billions of $$$ that these monkeys and their owners gained? It was never YOUR team, dipshit, its THEIR team, you are just their cheering cuckold paypig bitch.

Every year, these animals spend mountains of money on these events, and there are so many of them, the advertisement makes tons of money as well. Ball kickers are bought and sold for MILLIONS of euros, to the point we are reaching a billion dollar ball kicker.

Sport retards join together to consume substances (typical of soulless NPCs) and cheer or cry over the result of some game about a bunch of rich niggers trying to get the ball at the other side as many times as possible. They also make a lot of noise, scream like the monkeys that they are and even get into fights with each other over the results of these games that change absolutely nothing in their lives.

It got even funnier when the ball kicking niggers get on their knees, to protest about how hard they have it for being niggers, boo hoo, the millionaire nigger have such a hard life!

Rainbow sportcucks and their nigger players

Every single time I see someone with IQ over 60 pretending to like sports I can't help but laugh at them, I know better, its impossible.

fuck sports

we want women
Sport cucks unironically like sports more than women. Even those who are not single, would rather watch niggers play sports than fucking their girlfriends or wives.

Panem et circenses.
Circus and bread for the folkspeople

low t soy cope. Inject t, tranny.

It's a good cope tbh. I may not be the type to spend money on it , but i can appreciate the game

I wish I was low IQ enough to enjoy sports more. Already burned out all my other copes

Based as fuck post, sports are for whipping boys and cucks, and for foids to drool over the genetic elite. There is nothing of intellectual substance to them. :feelsjuice:

This is a must read post tbh, it perfectly encapsulates how normies are easily manipulated into giving out money to corporations over the dumbest of reasons

if you play the sport then it makes sense that you’d enjoy watching it
it’s only cucked if you never played and watch it

Based for reviving this thread during the World Cup

Average sports cuck

Based as fuck post, sports are for whipping boys and cucks, and for foids to drool over the genetic elite. There is nothing of intellectual substance to them. :feelsjuice:
high IQ. Chads and Tyrone play ball while the Subhuman Cucks pay money to have their family watch. Especially their wives/daughters salivate over the sports' Chads

high IQ. Chads and Tyrone play ball while the Subhuman Cucks pay money to have their family watch. Especially their wives/daughters salivate over the sports' Chads
Sports are just one of many forms of degeneracy which permeate soyciety. It is one of many things that must be purged if soyciety is to be healed, and put on the right track. :feelsjuice: