Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m in Lisbon Portugal and the city has been nigrified.

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
I’m here for vacation. It’s a beautiful city and the food is great. I’m kinda disappointed to see niggers here….Every gift shop here is owned by a pajeet. Theres tons of white tatted up ,attention whore tourist here but that’s to be expected most of them don’t wear bras and have their nipples popping out.

Diversity and multiculturalism :forcedsmile:

South Europe got hit hard by migration from Niggerland & the third-world:

From 2002 to 2023 the ethnic Italian population in Italy declined from 97.64% Italian to roughly 87%. A drop of 10 points in just two decades

Similarly between 2002 t0 2023 the native Spanish population has rapidly declined from 95.76% of Spain's population to just 83% today. A decline of 12 points since the turn of the century.

Aren't you one yourself?

Portugal had a massive colonized population compared to it's relatively small one back home so it only makes sense.

Angola and Mozambique alone have 60+ million people most of which are young and trying to escape their shitholes.

Aren't you one yourself?

Portugal had a massive colonized population compared to it's relatively small one back home so it only makes sense.

Angola and Mozambique alone have 60+ million people most of which are young and trying to escape their shitholes.
I’m Portuguese

I’m here for vacation. It’s a beautiful city and the food is great. I’m kinda disappointed to see niggers here….Every gift shop here is owned by a pajeet. Theres tons of white tatted up ,attention whore tourist here but that’s to be expected most of them don’t wear bras and have their nipples popping out.
Its luke that everywhere in Europe maybe less in eastern countries it's awful

Aren't you one yourself?

and what would they be doing if they weren't colonized, being stone age savages that don't even know the resources that were "stolen" from them even exist?

What would Hitler do?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back