Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (spoilers) Does the Joker expose societies treatment of low status ugly men?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
What do you get when you cross an ugly incel with no future with a society that abandons him and treats him like shit?

Just put on a smiling face bro.

Yeah, everyone treated him like a ghost and just simply used him. The imagination of the things that he lived with that black woman completely sums up the incels.

Don’t smile.

What do you get when you cross an ugly incel with no future with a society that abandons him and treats him like shit?
You get what you fuckin deserve

They never really imply that he’s ugly so I don’t think so.

I think it is implied through his unpopularity. It's really not possible to be a chadlite or above and be unpopular. The actor may be good looking but I don't think the character of Arthur in the Joker world is.

Is this ugly
joaquin-phoenix-358254-1-402.jpg

keep in mind this is Hollywood, and a persons face cannot appear on screen if he’s ugly, but yes, it is implied that his character is an unattractive individual

No. It paints him as a wackjob from the beginning. His abuse is sympathetic. Arthur himself is way too far gone for normies to find him relatable.

Taxi Driver does a much better job making audiences empathetic to isolated young men in America. Travis Bickle is a veteran and hard worker who becomes disillusioned with the world around him. He ends the movie never committing any actual crimes. He saves the convenience store owner and child prostitute.

The scene with Arthur making young Bruce smile is enough to make most normies turn on him, never mind shooting MURRAY and all of his weird mannerisms.

I think it is implied through his unpopularity. It's really not possible to be a chadlite or above and be unpopular. The actor may be good looking but I don't think the character of Arthur in the Joker world is.
Indeed, fkn low iq posts "BUT A CHADDDDDD IS PLAYING HIM SO MOVIE SUKSS"
With all the aging and reverse looksmaxing he actually looks like an incel in the movie anyway...

it also mentions how horribly single moms fuck up their children.

@GoyimWithAttitude Does it?

Everything exposes society's treatment of low status ugly males.