Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Spoiler free)I just read the final chapter spoilers and its beyond me how normies love AOT

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Extremely mediocre and disappointing ending, then you get normie billy and karim telling you that this show is a 10/10 best anime ever.

It had a lot of based moments
Hesgreat

47114825 267909817180772 5842608362190088250 n

It's a shame he doesn't know how to write a proper ending. Shit was genuinely god tier from Return to Shiganshina until chapter 123.

ending was horrible, really wished Eren would kill all those retards
jap authors are soy Cucks. write up many good characters to fuck it all up. same thing happened in death note, shokugeki no Soma, Naruto and fuck load of other series.

shounen action have this problem the most

It had a lot of based moments
View attachment 431809

View attachment 431810
It's a shame he doesn't know how to write a proper ending. Shit was genuinely god tier from Return to Shiganshina until chapter 123.
You do know that's when the editor of snk went to jail? I'm not kidding, that's exactly when it happened.

Good editors can have a massive impact on a manga (see dbz)

To make it even worse alot of norms are praising this utter trash ending

To make it even worse alot of norms are praising this utter trash ending
r/manga users and the niggas I talked on discord didn't like it

didnt watch past season 2 of that overrated crap

how do u go from kino to this

I unironically hope the author gets hit by a truck. It seems to me that he ruined it on purpose however for whatever weird reason. Like, how else would you explain this utter bullshit? Never touching anything from this dude ever again.

I unironically hope the author gets hit by a truck. It seems to me that he ruined it on purpose however for whatever weird reason. Like, how else would you explain this utter bullshit? Never touching anything from this dude ever again.
I think all the mystery and foreshadowing was actually asspulls and plotholes that he couldnt justify so he just gave us this

shiettt did they ruin it

jap authors are soy Cucks. write up many good characters to fuck it all up. same thing happened in death note, shokugeki no Soma, Naruto and fuck load of other series.

shounen action have this problem the most
Nah deathnote had a great ending

Everything else listed is trash

I wanted light to win. gay ending that nigga lost
Understandable tbh

I just like the big picture finish. Chad Yagami got btfo by incel teen Near. They could of written out a better finish for the way it ended but overall I liked it tbh

Flawed writing to think Light and Mikami wouldn't confirm Takada's death before the warehouse meet up ngl

AOT was just good at the first season and in the 2nd part of third season, the rest was pretty shit.

Idk how people liked 4th season, guy just put some new random things and changed the personality of eren just for convenience

From what I've seen is that most fans admitted that the ending was complete shit. There are ofcourse the cunts that can't take any criticism but that's just what it is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9F2s9432FM&t=752s

Dang that really is bad. I thought people were overreacting at first because I kept reading them talk about muh female characters or whatever, but that's just not coherent. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back