Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Spider-Man 3 is blackpilled

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-

After status-ascended Peter ruins Eddie's reputation, he goes ER using the venom powers. Peter doesn't understand why he likes being bad. But after he is defeated he even ropes by jumping into the venom bomb.

Tbh the original Spiderman trilogy is generally blackpilled. The first goblin is from Norman being an oldcel who loses his job and complains how women are just users to Harry.

3:10

I remember the scene where he begged God to kill peter Parker. Lmao salty af :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

But (((HOLLYWOOD)))
Ehh, this was when films actaully had soul and suspense and weren't just Jew race mixing promotion tools like black panther

Poor Norman has chad lower 3rd but beta eyes, if only

Mary Jane was a fucking bitch and only called off her wedding because she found out peter parker was spiderman.
Yeah blackpilled indeed.

Mary Jane was a fucking bitch and only called off her wedding because she found out peter parker was spiderman.
Yeah blackpilled indeed.
Just be Spiderman bro

The blackpill is kinda like venom. It enters your suystem, controls you, posseses you and before you know it, you are a not longer human

I watched Spiderman 1-3 when I was a kid and damn re-watching scenes gives a whole new perspective lol also I never knew Mary Jane was that hot wtf

since puberty my taste in women has definitely changed lmao

Of course the villain is an incel and eventually ropes. Perhaps we should get the hint. :feelsbadman:

The ultimate blackpill movie:

JXtORN8.png

Of course the villain is an incel and eventually ropes. Perhaps we should get the hint. :feelsbadman:

Loser with superpowers gets his ass kicked repeatedly by a failed Normie. Manifec.

JFL that movie was still bad tho