Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Spics and their shithole countries don't get enough hate

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★
I'm not sure, why maybe it's because, they speak Spanish which is associated, with Europe. But just like with chingchongs, cuckservative whites rarely, say anything about them. It's always " DA ARABZ!" OR 'DA MOZLIMS!" :feels: :soy::soy::soy:".
Despite, the Fact that there are hardly, any Arabs in America or Canada. Arabs are capable, of building first world countries like in the gulf states. Every single, Latino country is a shithole. Face it Arabs are only refugees because, of American/NATO and the existence, of Isreal. If not most countries in the middle east would resemble, the brown Arab countries in the gulf.

Lebanon is in the State it is only, because, of Isreal, same with Syria, Libya, Iraq.
Most of the illegal immigrants caught by border patrol are South Americans
IMG 20240603 192525
Their countries are shitholes, because, they're like Niggers and have low IQ and are aggresive. There's not one succesful South American country which isn't majority white(Argentina, Uruguay) meanwhile, brown Arabs can build first world countries, so why wouldn't Levantines not be able to? An Iraqi was the one who found oil in Norway, there's not one famous South Americans except, for footballers, drug lords and degenretes Reggaeton artists.

They should be getting more hate. Not Arabs. Speaking off which they pollute the earth with their disgusting Reggaeton songs, Just like niggers pollute the environment with rap.

@Made in Heaven

Brazil has a higher murder rate than Iraq, which was a war zone like 10 years ago. The aztec blood in those niggas is cursed as fuck

Brazil has a higher murder rate than Iraq, which was a war zone like 10 years ago. The aztec blood in those niggas is cursed as fuck
Brazil also has niggers. It's a completely mixed shithole now.

you ever met one? or are you just parroting what everyone else on the forum says?

Most brazilians have significant black dna, I think half of them are black to some extent
Yeah, but it's a good thing for mutts who have white features like Neymar. He is considered attractive, there Just because, of his eye colour
IMG 20240603 194802

@weaselbomber

As a half spiccel I fucking hate those beaners

As a half spiccel I fucking hate those beaners
You need to. They haven't contributed anything. But let's forget about that because "IT'S DA ARABZZZ :soy: :soy: :soy:!"

You need to. They haven't contributed anything. But let's forget about that because "IT'S DA ARABZZZ :soy: :soy: :soy:!"
Fr, those beaners keep on ruining America even further with their border hopping bullshit

At this point, the USA should deploy Tyrone to the border wall

apocalypto movie irl

those beaners keep on ruining America even further with their border hopping bullshit
They are lazy incompetent people who don't like working. Their governments also can't seen to stop the cartels, it's completely, their fault.

They are lazy incompetent people who don't like working. Their governments also can't seen to stop the cartels, it's completely, their fault.
Spics are almost as terrible as curries, I am tired of them hopping the border and making my life harder

I want spics genocided for this

Spics are almost as terrible as curries, I am tired of them hopping the border and making my life harder

I want spics genocided for this
They won't get hated as much as curries. That's for sure.

Yeah because the SJWs defend them and want to let them infect America
It's going to be fun watching America getting destroyed from the influx of spicniggers and cannibal Haitian Tyrones.

I'm not sure, why maybe it's because, they speak Spanish which is associated, with Europe. But just like with chingchongs, cuckservative whites rarely, say anything about them. It's always " DA ARABZ!" OR 'DA MOZLIMS!" :feels: :soy::soy::soy:".
Despite, the Fact that there are hardly, any Arabs in America or Canada. Arabs are capable, of building first world countries like in the gulf states. Every single, Latino country is a shithole. Face it Arabs are only refugees because, of American/NATO and the existence, of Isreal. If not most countries in the middle east would resemble, the brown Arab countries in the gulf.

Lebanon is in the State it is only, because, of Isreal, same with Syria, Libya, Iraq.
View attachment 1173593
Their countries are shitholes, because, they're like Niggers and have low IQ and are aggresive. There's not one succesful South American country which isn't majority white(Argentina, Uruguay) meanwhile, brown Arabs can build first world countries, so why wouldn't Levantines not be able to? An Iraqi was the one who found oil in Norway, there's not one famous South Americans except, for footballers, drug lords and degenretes Reggaeton artists.

They should be getting more hate. Not Arabs. Speaking off which they pollute the earth with their disgusting Reggaeton songs, Just like niggers pollute the environment with rap.
Based post. They don't get even half the hate they deserve

you ever met one? or are you just parroting what everyone else on the forum says?
Try having them as your neighbors, or going to school with them. You will want them dead within a week.

Try having them as your neighbors, or going to school with them. You will want them dead within a week.
Not related to what you wrote, but spanish is a beautiful language, and spiceniggers ruined it from me because, of their degenerate culture and behaviour. Everytime, I think of Spanish I think of Mexicans instead, of Spain lol.

I hope America solves its spics issues like Nazi Germany did through 1933-1945. :society:

I hope America solves its spics issues like Nazi Germany did through 1933-1945. :society:
It won't happen. Whites are too cucked.
MAGA boomers will keep saying " WE NEEEEED TRUMP BACK IN OFFICE!" He can't really do much, he couldn't even build the wall. It's over for America, Jews have taken control.

It won't happen. Whites are too cucked.
MAGA boomers will keep saying " WE NEEEEED TRUMP BACK IN OFFICE!" He can't really do much, he couldn't even build the wall. It's over for America, Jews have taken control.
Forgot to mention, that most Americans are now Mutts. The difference, between whites and Mexicans will keep decreasing.

Jfl at anyone who takes these IQ tests seriously. Mexico is 87, and other South American shitholes are as follows.
IMG 20240603 203946
Blonde Syrians are listed as 74, while, Niggers in Sudan are 78 lmaoooo. Yeah, right. Weird, how all these average 85, yet, UAE who's average is 82 is a first world country, while, spiceniggers live in shitholes.

No rebuttal?
if you care enough to want my take, the dislike of latin americans is very prominent in america, there was the El Paso shooting targeting the mexican population, shit like that. black people dislike them because mexican prison gangs unironically tend to ally the Aryan Brotherhood and in the BLM riots mexican gangs formed militias to defend their ethnic neighbourhoods in I think chicago even. nowadays liberals dislike them because they're beginning to vote Republican.
in the USA they are the target of hatred more than Arabs, who are moreso viewed as a geopolitical enemy not present from the inside. there's not many latin americans in Canada or Arabs, so they mostly complain about indians. and they're almost negligible in Europe, and the places where they do show up like Spain even their rightwing likes them because they're devout Catholics

also a lot of southern/southwestern american founding myths are inherently anti-Mexican, like the texan rebellion and the siege of alamo

They both suck in their own right.
Both arabs and spicpanics have low IQ. Arabs share the same dick chopping and animal torturing religion of the jews. They fly into rage easily like overgrown children and love them some special education. Every other 'refugee of the year' (nigger or sandnigger) turns out to be a criminal a few years down the line. They also look the same like some guy from 'Streets of Rage' or 'Final Fight' who disappears from the screen flickering an then another guy with the same name and face appears.

They both suck in their own right.
Both arabs and spicpanics have low IQ. Arabs share the same dick chopping and animal torturing religion of the jews. They fly into rage easily like overgrown children and love them some special education. Every other 'refugee of the year' (nigger or sandnigger) turns out to be a criminal a few years down the line. They also look the same like some guy from 'Streets of Rage' or 'Final Fight' who disappears from the screen flickering an then another guy with the same name and face appears.
Yet, we build first world countries

View attachment 1173593

They have attractive women and good music and also dominate sports like Soccer and Boxing. Arabs don't. Simple as.

Not related to what you wrote, but spanish is a beautiful language, and spiceniggers ruined it from me because, of their degenerate culture and behaviour. Everytime, I think of Spanish I think of Mexicans instead, of Spain lol.
Agreed, Spanish sounds nice when Spaniards speak it. But mexicans speak such a bastardized version of Spanish, theyve completely butchered an otherwise great language. I as well can only think of taconiggers whenever i hear Spanish

they have good drugs and hot women which is enough 4 me

Jfl at anyone who takes these IQ tests seriously. Mexico is 87, and other South American shitholes are as follows.
View attachment 1173632
Blonde Syrians are listed as 74, while, Niggers in Sudan are 78 lmaoooo. Yeah, right. Weird, how all these average 85, yet, UAE who's average is 82 is a first world country, while, spiceniggers live in shitholes.

You're right, IQ tests are bullshit. I scored within the lower part of the "normal" range (87 performance IQ), but I get fired from menial jobs for making too many mistakes and suddenly forgetting what I just learned 10 minutes ago such as arranging boxes in a certain pattern. I also graduated HS without ever being in special ED, so it appears I'm just a savant that's good at taking tests.

because fat retards in usa think cheap labor and mexican fat ass food yummers. idiots

Agree dumbass native Americans deserved to get removed

Because even beaners in north america behave better than muslims in Europe.

View attachment 1173593
So not the ones from Argentina, Chile and Uruguay?