Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sperm bank in Chadstralia ordered by the state to do a purge for fear that non-Chad sperm might impregnate foids

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★

An inquiry into the multi-million-dollar sector in Queensland by the state’s health ombudsman this week found “systemic issues” concerning “quality and safety” and “safeguards for consumers, donors and donor-conceived children”.
The report detailed how 42% of sperm donations, egg samples and embryos in Queensland had “ identification and traceability” issues - meaning clinics had lost track of or incorrectly labelled samples
It also aired allegations from patients who accused IVF providers of failing to disclose the medical conditions of donors, misidentifying eggs and embryos, and mixing up sperm
They literally decided to kill ALL spermcels for fear that the dried up infertile roasties MIGHT end up impregnated by non-Chad sperm :feelsseriously:

That's the ONLY explanation for this.

The thing is, there ALREADY IS A COMPREHENSIVE SCREENING AND TESTING process before you can donate sperm. I can assure you no subhuman incels are donating sperm. They're all HTNs, Chadlites and Chads.

But we can't have the old dried up eggless roasties be impregnanted by a lowly HTN or Chadlite, could we? :feelsseriously:

fuck chadstralia
a country of surfer chads (aka Chadstralia)
Chadstralia finally living up to it's name.
Yeah i’ve heard Chadstralia is pretty rough for us Inkies.

Kek I love how you have a bunch of quotes(often mine:feelsaww:) saved for certain posts, threads, etc.

I still remember some doctors who swapped chad cum with their own resulting in thousands of kids born

“The impact on consumers and the donor-conceived children... cannot be underestimated,” the report concluded, adding that “appropriate counselling should be offered” by fertility providers.
Also, fucking listen to this, mang.

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING COUNSELLING :feelshaha::feelshaha:

FOIDS BEING IMPREGNATED BY NON-CHAD SPERM IS FUCKING TRAUMATIC TO THE FOID :society:

The thing is, there ALREADY IS A COMPREHENSIVE SCREENING AND TESTING process before you can donate sperm. I can assure you no subhuman incels are donating sperm. They're all HTNs, Chadlites and Chads.
:yes:
Chances are it's a retarded foid who is ugly with shit genes that got chadlite or HTN sperm and surprise surprise still produced an incel child.

ACCELERATE

Would be a shame if Australia got another Brenton Tarrant but incel

ACCELERATE
I think sexual frustration is the main cause of male violence. And it's becoming near impossible for sub7 men to get women anymore in 2024.

A lot of men cope with movies, TV series and video games, but have you seen what they are like now? Literally only female protagonists. White male protagonists are not allowed anymore. And not only female protagonists, but they are made ugly and unfeminine on purpose.

This would further crease resentment in the male population. It's like they want us to fight.

Feminists want women to hate men. To be as unfeminine as possible. To not need men at all. Well, they will eventually get what they wished for.

There will be more and more attacks like the ones in Chadstralia.

That's simply what they wanted, we will give them that.

We could have lived in peace and harmony, with loving, submissive feminine tradwives wearing sundresses. We would have been happy, both us and the women.

But nope, they don't want that. They hate that, they say us wanting loving wives is evil patriarchial misogyny.

Alright, fine. You wanted a war, you will get one :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

They literally decided to kill ALL spermcels for fear that the dried up infertile roasties MIGHT end up impregnated by non-Chad sperm :feelsseriously:

That's the ONLY explanation for this.

But we can't have the old dried up eggless roasties be impregnanted by a lowly HTN or Chadlite, could we? :feelsseriously:
Blow up the bank in minecraft

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back