Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I run a Neurodiversity group that meets twice a month and I'm not sure what to do about autistic men and their interactions with women in the group

"Idk the vibes are just off"

Nigga you're running a group for mentally ill people and your still talking about the vibes being off.
The foids want better looking vibes.

this fucking faggot should not be running the group in the first place.

- complaining about autists for being autists in an autist group
- kicks them out for having different opinions to him
- most likely trying to find autistic foids to fuck too based on his replies
- redditor
- stupid ass rules with wristbands (treating autists like kids)

he clearly hates them too

guy should kill himself
Selfish bastard wants to be king of the castle.

recently got diagnosed with aspergers
guess my iq @Lv99_BixNood :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Just join groups and meet people bro

this fucking faggot should not be running the group in the first place.

- complaining about autists for being autists in an autist group
- kicks them out for having different opinions to him
- most likely trying to find autistic foids to fuck too based on his replies
- redditor
- stupid ass rules with wristbands (treating autists like kids)

he clearly hates them too

guy should kill himself

Autistic foids don`t struggle like us why the fuck do they need a group
Autistic foids often aren't even diagnosed because they live in fucking tutorial mode.
They don't have to do anything and are taken care of, while autistic men struggle like hell to understand and survive in our hypocrite society.

To complain that they're too weird to get Chad and have to settle for a Chadlite or a normie.

They also complain that they can't make friends with other foids.

But, like everyone else, they HATE and discriminate against Autistic men.

:soy: I run a neurodivergent group and the men are acting neurodivergent

Including women is excluding men. You just know they have a women-only tism group, too, but no men-only one.

It should be legal for autistic men to rape whichever foid they choose

Autistic foids deserve to get hanged for mistreating spergs and for being privileged

Autistic foids often aren't even diagnosed because they live in fucking tutorial mode.
They don't have to do anything and are taken care of, while autistic men struggle like hell to understand and survive in our hypocrite society.
I hate society i hate women

This is why I don't trust anything that proposes to "help" autistic males it's always controlled by normies and feminists. We don't have any real allies.
Can confirm this

This happened at a support group I was in several years ago. All the autistic women were giggling about their tallfag boyfriends. The vast majority of the guys in the room were incel (many were manlets), so we were just left awkwardly silent.

If you're a sub 8 guy, autism will make you a khhv with no social life. But autistic women can brag about their experiences with the genetic elite. :lul: :feelsclown:
Brutal af. Life is truly unfair.

that autist cels need to take Bp asp

Punching down in action, the nt women reject the asd women, the asd women reject the asd men.
Shit or get shitted on in Most Regards .

I hope that simp piece of crap kills himself.

cucked society always has tried to limit unworthy males from interacting, its ok if foids come to male spaces but the reverse is prohibited only chads are allowed to do it.

its unspoken rule
there is always some cunt/retard out there trying to cuck you "omG uR BEing a cREEp riTe nOW!!" :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

these dumb fucks want to make sure that your chances of ascension always stays 0...

You niggers and your posting fake Reddit stories.

As an actual autist, I guarantee this is 100% fake. He would never get away with doing that wristband shit, and booting people out like that.

Also look at his posts, he's a bluepilled incel sucking up to feminists thinking it will get him laid.

I am in a discord group. One of the most talkative people is a woman who repeatedly makes casual reference to her autism. I don't think that many men would be so casual about it.

For men, being autistic has severe social consequences. For women, meh, it just plain does not.

Men will tolerate extremely socially awkward women, women are a lot less likely to. I wonder if that woman on discord likes being autistic as it makes her feel special and as a victim.

yeah iam glad i left autism group therapy it was just a pure gaslighting bs session and we where talked to like kids. Every time I was there i just counted down the seconds until it was finally over. I could not even connect to the other guys in there cause they where either extremely low IQ or just talked about nonsense that nobody else cares about. And the women obviously wanted nothing to do with me but I didnt even try to talk to them cause ik its pointless and none of them looked at me anyway or tried to start a conversation with me

At one point I just left in the mid of the session and never returned or called back idgaf anymore everyone hates me fine ill stay inside and play video games while collecting fat neetstacks

Brutal. Life already hard enough for autistcels and now this

Chances are the mothers of the autistic males have told them to get out there to find partners.

So many mental gymnastics in that sub

I have some autism it shows when
I talk to them

we are scum in their eyes

Very bluepilled of those autistic men to take themselves to such a normie type circle and expect success with the women there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back