Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do Foids have a 6th Sense for Guys that Check Them Out in the Periphery?

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
I keep mysteriously showing up at the same time in the building I live in in the same places as this girl that's caught my interest recently, and we recently met eyes again 2x in two days in that same hallway for over 2 seconds, but I broke off the merge like a coward, and then she showed up again in front of me in another part of the building an hour later standing in front of me looking out a window for a few mins.

This mental health place has one bang able one out of 3 (over 200 people live here) that's not with another mentally ill Chad, she appears to not have friends here too and is very quiet. Maybe she's an autist?

Maybe and Maybe she's an autist?

Does she smiles or looks freaked out when you lock eyes with her?

Does she smiles or looks freaked out when you lock eyes with her?
I couldn't tell because she was like 30 ft away from me the last time our eyes met, that's why I broke the merge. I couldn't greet her casually without yelling at her or waving my hand like a low T cuck.

She did notice me when I returned after a 2 week vacation, but I pretended not to notice her when I saw her in my peripheral doing this last week.

Last edited:
Bp1

they have better peripheral vision

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back