Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Specially when you feel depressed ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I feel depressed mostly in night because ı'm coping all the day and when ı put my head to pillow ı remember my fate and how ugly ı am. and ı hope to woke up witgh a Chad face oneday but it never gonna happen

I am currently being haunted by a evil Jewish demon. I would give anything to go to sleep and not have to worry about his antics for that night.

here's a mandatory "its over" reply

I am currently being haunted by a evil Jewish demon. I would give anything to go to sleep and not have to worry about his antics for that night.
İt's over for mentalcels

Always.

Well, 95% of the time. I don't feel depressed when I'm distracted talking to other people.

Hmm, I saw you last thread about how to cope with this, but I misunderstood you. This is actually easy for me.

I have usually the same problem like you, but the realisation already sets in before I go to bed. I surf for some bs then forever, while I have the same thougts like you until the early morning and often don't make it to the bed.

Once I am in the bed I put on an audiobook with sleeptimer and try to concentrate on the story until I pass out. Sometimes harder sometimes easier.

Last edited:
wtf

Just nazi max bro.
I feel depressed mostly in night because ı'm coping all the day and when ı put my head to pillow ı remember my fate and how ugly ı am. and ı hope to woke up witgh a Chad face oneday but it never gonna happen

Same. But now I share my room with a spider, and I often help her to catch stupid annoying insects before going to sleep. Watching her capturing and preparing her meal is relaxing.

same bro but there nothing we can change.
Go ER

Sometimes I use my kindle to distract myself until I fall asleep.

elaborate? I think this might have been happening to me the past year.

elaborate? I think this might have been happening to me the past year.

A Jewish demon is taunting me every night in my dream and out of it. I am developing a method to banish this demon back to his zionist masters but it is tough

A Jewish demon is taunting me every night in my dream and out of it. I am developing a method to banish this demon back to his zionist masters but it is tough

Are you serious?

If you are, I know how you feel. Stupid demons are annoying little viruses in the holographic matrix. You must be close to PC tier level of consciousness. Don't let the normal world override you free will and never ever fucking conform to normy society. It's a trap and I wouldn't put it past the sytem that it'll try to offer you a sexy girlfriend once you think you're ''free'' from the demon. It'll just be a trap to suck you back in with a major depression. The path to freedom is accepting who you are, you're not ugly, this is just a temporary appearance and state of being/experience, you're true self can never be ugly, this is just a test to fuck with your mind bro.

relatable
Cucc

When @Fontaine uses his Astral Projection to great effect. :lul:

Edit: lets be honest who wouldn't use that power to troll.