Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spanish security guard cums in water bottles, foid coworkers said their water tasted funny

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240623 031933 Reddit

@thespanishcel

But why would one do this?

Top kek. When in college, I was renting an apartment with 2 male and 2 female friends.
Few times when alone I cummed inside those girl's shampoo bottles and took also their bras and masturbated with it. Is it bad?

should drop some of my smegma and see how that would go

By "funny" they certainly recognized the taste.

Top kek. When in college, I was renting an apartment with 2 male and 2 female friends.
Few times when alone I cummed inside those girl's shampoo bottles and took also their bras and masturbated with it. Is it bad?
Imagine cumming in a foids intimate washing gel and when she uses it, she gets pregnant from your sperm:lul:

Few times when alone I cummed inside those girl's shampoo bottles and took also their bras and masturbated with it. Is it

By "funny" they certainly recognized the taste.
Cum water cum cocktail

Imagine cumming in a foids intimate washing gel and when she uses it, she gets pregnant from your sperm:lul:
haha. that would be one hell of a story

This is the only way an incel's sperm can enter a female body.

who cares the foids are only in that job to get raped by niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back