Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

spanish forums?

do you think that cringe lord slams big butt check latinas
Absolutely. He has a daughter I think and I believe there was some scandal with him a few years ago where he was sexually involved with a teenage JB.

Just rainbow SoundCloud rapmaxx bro.

I think he did a song in Spanish before

Absolutely. He has a daughter I think and I believe there was some scandal with him a few years ago where he was sexually involved with a teenage JB.

Just rainbow SoundCloud rapmaxx bro.
:feelsohh:

I think he did a song in Spanish before
the state of the world when women would rather fuck some twink rainbow fag with "69" tatted all over his body then a regular dude

the state of the world when women would rather fuck some twink rainbow fag with "69" tatted all over his body then a regular dude
The statuspill is real. If he wasn’t very famous he’d get brutally bullied for turning himself into a clown jfl.

is there non blackpill related forums where spanish people talk? like about anything

You can thank me later :bigbrain:

Just make a lot of money and you’ll have all the girls bro
you can live in mexico for 6 months on like 7k dude. if youre living with family and working full time and save money good thats like 6 months of work