Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

spanish forums?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
is there any forums that are active with spanish fuckers? doesnt need to be incel related

I feel bad for actual Spanish people. Fucking beaners ruined their language and culture :lul:

there's only one forum and it's dead

i have some spanish speaking incel servers in discord, but they are dead too lol, there was a lot of activity in the past
I think my incel communities were the first ones in spanish

i have some spanish speaking incel servers in discord, but they are dead too lol, there was a lot of activity in the past
I think my incel communities were the first ones in spanish
ayy negro, pásame los links, porfa

Cause now most normies associate Spanish with subhuman beaners.
mexico is the biggest spanish speaking country in the world, so the vast majority of spanish speakers out there are mexicans, in fact other latinos use mexican slang, even spaniards
ayy negro, pásame los links, porfa
eres de hispachan o una cosa así? solo uno de ahí diría "ayy negro"

is there non blackpill related forums where spanish people talk? like about anything
no, they are boring and full of NT users
are you spaniard or something?

mexico is the biggest spanish speaking country in the world, so the vast majority of Spanish speakers out there are mexicans, in fact other latinos use mexican slang, even spaniards

eres de hispachan o una cosa así? solo uno de ahí diría "ayy negro"
de cuatrochan (tmb hispachan, no me gusta reconocerlo lel) y ufftopia, medio nuevo en foretes alternos, gasté mucho tiempo en discords y rp normalmierda

no, they are boring and full of NT users
are you spaniard or something?
amerimutt but just looking for spanish content to read. i can pretty much understand everything

de cuatrochan (tmb hispachan, no me gusta reconocerlo lel) y ufftopia, medio nuevo en foretes alternos, gasté mucho tiempo en discords y rp normalmierda
no me deja enviarte mensaje privado para mandarte los links

is there non blackpill related forums where spanish people talk? like about anything
there is a lot, mostly related to videogames
try to start with a chan-type forum like hispachan

there is a lot, mostly related to videogames
try to start with a chan-type forum like hispachan
i cant figure out how to use those types of shit forums bro

Spanish tiktok and youtube are the only places i know of bro sorry

no está tan muerto creo, es aceptable pa tener poca gente, solo q yo no me puedo loggear por un problema con el correo
Screenshot 20220517 205254 Chrome

Equis de

Nunca hemos destacado por crear foros en español, simplemente nos unimos a los que crean los gringos :fuk:

is there any forums that are active with spanish fuckers?
@FamilyGuy1999 and @SocialzERo also constantly look for forums with active fuckers.

Quiero ir a un lugar que habla espanol pero no tengo mucho dinero para viajar

Quiero mejorar mi espanol pero es dificil donde soy vivo porque no hay muchas personas Que hablan:fuk:
im going to go this fall bro. are you gringo like me or hispanic

El único foro en español que conocí fue tumbado por el gobierno porque los miembros estaban usando el foro para planear violaciones y pues la gente se dio cuenta y hubo mucho drama y salió en las noticias. Y así murió mi foro favorito (después de 4chan).

El único foro en español que conocí fue tumbado por el gobierno porque los miembros estaban usando el foro para planear violaciones y pues la gente se dio cuenta y hubo mucho drama y salió en las noticias. Y así murió mi foro favorito (después de 4chan).
that sucks bro
Soy un gringo:feelsaww:
dude youre so primed to slam latina pussy. ive only been learning for less then a year.

cuál era negro

tal vez podria sacar las chicas ayudarme con mi espanol XD
skip college dude go work somewhere for a year and go latinamaxx wtf you doing bro jfl

man I really wish I could. Ik a normie in my class who’s going to Mexico for a year and then he’ll start college then. I’m jealous ngl cause I’d rather do something like that.

My Spanish isn’t the best but it’s enough to get by and I actually wanna improve it.
lmfao your normie friend is going to be slamming young tight latina pussy all year long while you rot in US studying some gay shit thats never gunna do anything for you :feelskek:

get cucked big time dude

FUARKING BRUTAL:lasereyes:

it’d be so much easier to get some decent looking latina teen than to get a becky where I am.

“Dios mio broly decime mas sobre tu:foidSoy:

:feelsclown:
yep it would be ez mode but instead youre gunna mentally tax yourself into a bad depression and have existential crisis's and endless disatisfaction ontop of misery all because you feel the need to follow some kike approved npc path in life.

hurdur i go to school even though it doesnt do anything for me at all instead of living a nice life fucking hot women hurdur im a kike controlled drone

Tbh
Really wish I coulda been more independent:feelsrope:
dont worry bro after you mentally break from living a little bitch boy life while chad is all around you railing hot girls youll work up enough inside of you to go live the good life bro