Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal SpaceX Welcomes 14-Year-Old Software Engineer to Starlink Team

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★

Some inspiring news! SpaceX welcomes 14-year-old Software Engineer Kairan Quazi to the Starlink team, that is dedicated to advancing broadband technology to connect the world with reliable satellite internet. Quazi earned a A.S. degree in Mathematics with highest distinction and a B.S. in Computer Science & Engineering "with several graduate-level electives in machine learning and related courses," he says. He is making history as the youngest engineer to ever join the company and will begin working in July.

"I am graduating from Santa Clara University's School of Engineering where I learned that 'engineering with a mission' is not a gimmicky tagline. Where a culture of rigor, collaboration, accountability, and impact deeply resonated with the needs of a radically accelerated learner. Next stop: SpaceX! I will be joining the coolest company on the planet as a Software Engineer on the Starlink engineering team. One of the rare companies that did not use my age as an arbitrary and outdated proxy for maturity and ability," he announced via a LinkedIn post on June 7.

...Rest of the article: https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/14

@Transcended Trucel, thoughts? He looks like curry, is that the normal for a typical 14 yo curry kid? :feelsbadman:

he is also face wise mogger

mogged by a curry. He will now be way richer than me and be able to betabuxx.

it's over

Even though he deserves to pass on his genes the most because of his genius level IQ, foids probably won't consider him as a potential partner if he ends up being a manlet as an adult.

You know... I used to be jealous of cases like this. Now I am just glad I do not have to work as hard as them and can also benefit from their hard work.

good slave kiddie, now make my internet faster so that i can download pirated gta6 within minutes.

This is something I would be jealous of some years ago, now I don't give a fuck. Why would I want to work for some famous meme company at such a young age when civilization is doomed anyway.

He is giga high IQ. Definitely 0.001% human.

it's over
He will be a future billionaire like the Wolfram alpha founder who got a PhD in physics at 21 and is now worth 4 billion dollars. Over for us low IQ peasants.

Even though he deserves to pass on his genes the most because of his genius level IQ, foids probably won't consider him as a potential partner if he ends up being a manlet as an adult.
With his level of future wealth, he can easily leg lengthening Maxx or gene edit Maxx(if that comes out)

Just Be one in a Billion theory ( 1 / 1.000.000.000 )

it's over
his chad peer is cooming in foid pussy while he spends his time cooding in giant lobby.

SpaceX is just a rich narcissist's vanity project he uses to waste subsidies on blowing up rockets.

You know... I used to be jealous of cases like this. Now I am just glad I do not have to work as hard as them and can also benefit from their hard work.
NEETdom is based!

How are you low iq? I thought you make 200k a year
I earn 120k and sometimes bit more from doing stock/crypto. I don't earn anywhere near 200k, I failed the job interviews to get that salary. And now job market is too shit.

If I was truly high IQ, I wouldn't have failed so many interviews and would've gotten the 200k jobs.

I only got as far as I have due to lots of hard work. My IQ is below average

Still thats like 3x an average american salary (unless you live in a blue state where the dollar is worth nothing)

My IQ is incredibly low and I could never achieve something like that
he earns in pesos

I earn 120k and sometimes bit more from doing stock/crypto. I don't earn anywhere near 200k, I failed the job interviews to get that salary. And now job market is too shit.

If I was truly high IQ, I wouldn't have failed so many interviews and would've gotten the 200k jobs.

I only got as far as I have due to lots of hard work. My IQ is below average
Mogs and proves me.

Wait till you see the height votes. Most users here are 6 foot.
Now we only need a poll that shows that most people here are six-figure earning moneymoggers and it'll be confirmed that the average guy here has the entire 666 triad.

fucking high iq mogger piece of shit

Over for spacecels.

This. They will really make him work very hard

All that iq will be wasted if he doesn't start his own shit and become rich.

SpaceX rockets explosion on menu.

Yeah, i cannot fathom how they get the drive to work that hard at something. If i had to start working when i was that age i would have killed myself long ago

fucking idiot, he was born with that genius intelligence and he chooses to be a wageslave
Time will tell if he is a genius, but he is stupid to be a wageslave at this age, unless Space X is giving him a real salary and not paying him the Calcutta rate.

View attachment 775668
Some inspiring news! SpaceX welcomes 14-year-old Software Engineer Kairan Quazi to the Starlink team, that is dedicated to advancing broadband technology to connect the world with reliable satellite internet. Quazi earned a A.S. degree in Mathematics with highest distinction and a B.S. in Computer Science & Engineering "with several graduate-level electives in machine learning and related courses," he says. He is making history as the youngest engineer to ever join the company and will begin working in July.

"I am graduating from Santa Clara University's School of Engineering where I learned that 'engineering with a mission' is not a gimmicky tagline. Where a culture of rigor, collaboration, accountability, and impact deeply resonated with the needs of a radically accelerated learner. Next stop: SpaceX! I will be joining the coolest company on the planet as a Software Engineer on the Starlink engineering team. One of the rare companies that did not use my age as an arbitrary and outdated proxy for maturity and ability," he announced via a LinkedIn post on June 7.

...Rest of the article: https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/14

@Transcended Trucel, thoughts? He looks like curry, is that the normal for a typical 14 yo curry kid? :feelsbadman:
lmao I don't envy him, he wont have much of a fun time in his teen years

he'll make bank tho which always helps get bitches one way or the other. might turn out decent looking too idk

Another curry is born

so much curry to fail

Lil bro is gonna get used up and squeezed like a whore by Elon then probably rope by 30. It never even began.

At least it's not a foid

These people want to explore space and can’t even get laid back on earth JFL what a fucking joke

high IQ does not mean you're smart. IQ is for logic,math,problem solving. IQ do not meassure common sense and ability to see through bullshit. im low iq. always had trouble in math and other things like that. however, im very wise at detecting bullshit.

fucking idiot, he was born with that genius intelligence and he chooses to be a wageslave
nahhh hes not really high IQ in comparison to actual scientists who work in classified fields. those are the real geniuses

nahhh hes not really high IQ in comparison to actual scientists who work in classified fields. those are the real geniuses
They signed this young prospect up with a contract to be a slave while he earns 2/3rd or less of what they actually pay scientists lol. The only thing going for him is that if they succeed it will look amazing on his resume.

They signed this young prospect up with a contract to be a slave while he earns 2/3rd or less of what they actually pay scientists lol. The only thing going for him is that if they succeed it will look amazing on his resume.
hes good at math which is the only thing that actually counts in computer science anyway. having a talent with math is 100% genetic. sure you can learn math. anyone can. but to actually do it quickly is a natural talent. being a surgeon for example is much more complicated then that.