Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soys: 'It's always the abuser fault'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Isn't it funny that strong and independent woman who is treated like princess by almost everyone is often victimized by only ONE domestic abuser. And of course the whole soyciety should be concerned because the woman is helpless to protect herself.
But when non-NT male is bullied by lots of people at school or sometimes even at work, and treated like trash his whole life, it's apparently his fault for being 'weird' and not standing up for himself.
Queen cannot protect herself from only one abuser and everyone praises her for her endurance while mentally I'll male who is often physically weak, supposed to be some sort of superhero and defeat hundreds of bullies, otherwise he would be called weak and looked down upon.

situation is not even about physical strength. there are ultra giga weak manlets there and they cannot beat women stronger than him. if they try to they will be mocked despise they are the weaker one

And of course the whole soyciety should be concerned because the woman is helpless to protect herself.
She can just leave but is too addicted to that abusive dark triad chad cock.

Strong and independent woman that gets abused and manipulated by a man. Lmao

Last edited:
They want weak men to suffer and become obedient and bullies to prosper, thats why subconsciously everyone support bullying. While women must be protected at all cost and they are the ultimate victims. No one has empathy for males.

Cry me a river. My sister got abused by her bf and we tried to help her so many times (even got her away from the guy) and she still let him come back. I have no sympathy for women who get with abusive men. They love that shit.

Last edited:
Cry me a river. My sister got abused by her bf and we tried to help her so many times (even got her away from the guy) and she still let him come back. I have no sympathy for women who get with abusive men. They live that shit.
Why didn’t you beat the shit out of him for disrespecting your own flesh and blood

Why didn’t you beat the shit out of him for disrespecting your own flesh and blood
She’s a grown fucking woman. I was just a kid. Plus we’d usually scare him off by threatening to call the cops. Most of the times he would lock us out so we couldn’t get in her house.

and i dont have a relationship with her that way. She even made us sleep in a car when we went homeless in the freezing winter once cuz of her bf.

They want weak men to suffer and become obedient and bullies to prosper, thats why subconsciously everyone support bullying. While women must be protected at all cost and they are the ultimate victims. No one has empathy for males.
Even when woman choose an abusive partner herself while no one chooses to be bullied.

How can normies take women seriously and see them as “strong” when at the same time they and the rest of society treat them like helpless children with special privileges? Makes zero sense.

women have the power in this gynocentric society. if their getting abused by a chad its because they allow it to happen. their happy with a violent chad than with a non violent sub 7. sorry foids you cant flaunt your power in soyciety then call yourself a helpless victim. fuck you.

How can normies take women seriously and see them as “strong” when at the same time they and the rest of society treat them like helpless children with special privileges? Makes zero sense.
It's very simple. They are both weak and strong so they can use whichever adjective can give them the most advantage at their time of choosing.

I wasn't bullied in high school. But I'm being bullied now, three years after I graduated. It started in July.

All the things I'm about to say are things that women need to learn from men.

Teachers and administrators don't protect boys who are being bullied in school. Likewise, as an adult in the real world, I don't expect or even want anybody to protect me from the man who's bullying me. It's safer for him to bully me than it would be for him to bully a woman and he knows it. He knows I'm not going to call the cops or beg anybody to help me. I would only emasculate myself if I did that. I even take responsibility for the situation I'm in. He thought I was being cocky and disrespectful. I underestimated the wrong man. Now he knows I won't make that mistake again. So now he bullies me on a semi-regular basis just for the hell of it. How I deal with that is my burden only. If I have to back down from him every so often, that's on me.

Women have it lucky. They can go to a shelter. You can't get away from a neighborhood bully, especially if you're both grown men.