Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soys, I am one of you

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Blame sex havers for their "misogynistic" behavior not me. :lul::lul:

Outside this forum I always larp online as a normie. Irl I'm also a pretty cucked abused dog, and people treat me like a soy sperg
I hear sex having normies make comments about women all the time thay soys would catalogue as hateful and misogynistic jfl while I sometimes make cucked comments that would get me banned were I to post them here. That's how cucked I am irl but still khhv.

I am basically a soyboy and foids see me as a little cuck shit not as an incel rapist to be cautious of.
I used to talk redpilled shit all the time when I first discovered it but soon learned it was fucking pointless that I just larp now

Last edited:
That's kind of pathetic tbh

thoughts on being unbanned

@Lux he stole your pfp :feelswhere:

I am basically a soyboy and foids see me as a little cuck shit not as an incel rapist to be cautious of.
I used to talk redpilled shit all the time when I first discovered it but soon learned it was fucking pointless that I just larp now
If being redpilled and cucked both get you no results, might as well drop the soy cuck act and be based.