Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soys harassing random people outside eating dinner

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

JFL at Shitmerica, I thought you guys had guns? Just tell them to fuck off. These college freshmen should try to bother people like this in China or Russia.

Woah, I guess I'm white supremacist then lol :waitwhat: Jfl if things have got that out of hand that soon if you refuse to suck a random black strangers dick on demand you'll be labelled a "White Supremacist!!"

Give these ungrateful, ignorant, uppity assholes a time machine and let them live in South Carolina in the 1880's for a month. Then let them come back and accuse some innocent bystander, who just happens to commit the crime of being white and eating their meal a "White Supremacist" for not raising a fist for some drugged up, Thugmaxxed, thieving Tyrone who died at the hands one bad apple white police officer.

:feelsbaton:

Jfl people in China are pussies so I don't understand that point, but it is funny how a whole bunch of uppity white people are screaming at other white people for being racist. I was speculating before, but I am confident most white people who hate Trump will allow this to go on just to spite him. "Look how divided he made us!" I still don't think this was as bad as the refugee solidarity protests after the Koln mass rapings

This is why I would always be armed in the US.

They only attack in groups. And they don't attack groups of men. White lefties and soyfags should be killed in GTA V.

They only attack in groups. And they don't attack groups of men. White lefties and soyfags should be killed in GTA V.
They would definitely attack incels even in groups.
Like @mylifeistrash has said best to just go along with it and don't be the odd one out.
And just stay out of places like this where this happens like liberal big cities.
It's too late to be a hero and anyway most guys that try to be a hero for anything are trying to show off to women. It's pointless.

Like @mylifeistrash has said best to just go along with it and don't be the odd one out.
And just stay out of places like this where this happens like liberal big cities.
It's too late to be a hero and anyway most guys that try to be a hero for anything are trying to show off to women. It's pointless.

Agreed

the more you have to lose, the better you are away from this shit.

Even if you have nothing to lose, there's copes better than being around a bunch of larping anarchists.

Agreed

Even if you have nothing to lose, there's copes better than being around a bunch of larping anarchists.
Not to mention even if you don't get assaulted your face gets put all over social media and media articles and people try to doxx you.

It's really annoying but you have to view it like when cops flex their power: just do whatever you are told and live another day. Don't give them an opportunity to flex their authority even more and single you out to make an example out of you.

When did he say that?

When did he say that?
You'd have to ask him but I remember him making a thread or commenting that normies getting in fights over taking a stand is pointless.

You'd have to ask him but I remember him making a thread or commenting that normies getting in fights over taking a stand is pointless.
Agreed

Can you send a link, @mylifeistrash?

Can you send a link, @mylifeistrash?

I don't think I did. It was something closer to "getting into conflicts is pointless, you'll always lose as an incel".

The point still stands I guess. These riots are idiotic. No one with any real power or money or even good looks is going to participate in this shit.

I don't think I did. It was something closer to "getting into conflicts is pointless, you'll always lose as an incel".

The point still stands I guess. These riots are idiotic. No one with any real power or money or even good looks is going to participate in this shit.
Idk there's probaby some stacies in such a large crowd of mixed protestors.
But regardless incels don't have a stake in society so yeah this doesn't concern anyone here except maybe blackcels that have been profiled by the police more than others.

Idk there's probaby some stacies in such a large crowd of mixed protestors.
But regardless incels don't have a stake in society so yeah this doesn't concern anyone here except maybe blackcels that have been profiled by the police more than others.

probably hot women, or I guess women period since all women can get chad-lites and such

but they're protected by everyone and get attention

men get nothing from this but being arrested or getting fucked up

probably hot women, or I guess women period since all women can get chad-lites and such

but they're protected by everyone and get attention

men get nothing from this but being arrested or getting fucked up
Of course just like everywhere else.
But I don't think anyone here is under any delusions that participating in protests or being down with a cause is going to attract hot women that go to those protests.
Most normies are reluctant from anything resembling activism and find it too serious, autistic and cringey anyway so even as large as these protests are there are a lot of normies that just stay out of it and watch smugly from the sidelines. No doubt this angers the protestors but again for now they're mostly in big liberal cities and metropolitan areas.

Jfl people in China are pussies so I don't understand that point, but it is funny how a whole bunch of uppity white people are screaming at other white people for being racist. I was speculating before, but I am confident most white people who hate Trump will allow this to go on just to spite him. "Look how divided he made us!" I still don't think this was as bad as the refugee solidarity protests after the Koln mass rapings
Cope. Majority of Chinese are poor just like Russians and are chainsmoking alcoholic labourers, they will beat you up as they gang up on you. They aren't 18 year old soy fag exchange students.