Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy soyfag cuck gives up his dreams because he refuses to wrestle against foid

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
so apparently, this soyfag worked for years to make it to this wrestling tournament. when he actually made it, he was matched up against a foid. and guess what, this cuck refused to fight and surrendered :feelsgah:

this is what the cuck had to say about it
It’s so physical, physically close. I do not believe that’s actually proper with a girl. It’s likewise extremely aggressive, and I’m not actually, I think, comfy with that

And I think the physical aggressiveness, too. I do not wish to deal with a girl like that on the mat. Or off the mat. And not to disrespect the heart or the effort that she’s put in. That’s not what I wish to do, either. Fumbling is something we do, it’s not who we are. And there are more vital things to me than my fumbling. And I want to have those top priorities

imagine getting an opportunity to grope and beat a foid, but you refuse it because can't hurt m'lady:soy::soy:

just another low t product of feminist society. I bet he was raised by a single mother:feelswhat:

he chooses to be a gentleman nice guy, while these foids voluntarily get beat and ragdolled by high T Tyrones and Chads :feelsgah:

:society:

i remember i got into a fight with 2 foids in elementary

i football kicked one in the chin after she charged at me

her friend came at me and tried to box me so i over powered her and hit her in this combo and had her screaming :feelskek:

the duties came and let me continue my recess as they had started the fight and they called my parents

my father gave me a lecture about to not hit girls unless it is an emergency

cucked advice ngl

her friend came at me and tried to box me so i over powered her and hit her in this combo and had her screaming :feelskek:

the duties came and let me continue my recess as they had started the fight and they called my parents

cucked advice ngl
based high T tyrone:feelsohh:

It might not have entirely been the result of him being a cuck. He may have feared the inevitable backlash that would've come from the fight from tradcucks and feminists alike coming after him and attempting to ruin his life

so apparently, this soyfag worked for years to make it to this wrestling tournament. when he actually made it, he was matched up against a foid. and guess what, this cuck refused to fight and surrendered :feelsgah:

View attachment 641992

imagine getting an opportunity to grope and beat a foid, but you refuse it because can't hurt m'lady:soy::soy:

just another low t product of feminist society. I bet he was raised by a single mother:feelswhat:

he chooses to be a gentleman nice guy, while these foids voluntarily get beat and ragdolled by high T Tyrones and Chads :feelsgah:

Chad will chad no more

It might not have entirely been the result of him being a cuck. He may have feared the inevitable backlash that would've come from the fight from tradcucks and feminists alike coming after him and attempting to ruin his life
well, now he is called a sexist for refusing to fight, so I do not know how that worked out :feelsUgh:

Gallegos started battling when she was 5. She discovered Johnson’s surrender to be sexist.

Gallegos talked to The Washington Post about how she felt about Brandon stopping since she was a lady.

” This entire time that I have actually battled, it’s simply me attempting to show a point that I am simply a wrestler,” she informed the Post. “Therefore the truth that my gender is something that sort of holds me back still is simply a little stressful

i would have suplexed her :feelsohh:

"You should never fight with a foid":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 641992

There is a man vs girl wrestling tournament? Please sign me up with a petite girl frame about 5'2 and wide hips, big natural breasts and all that jazz. I'll go wrestle. :feelsclown::soy:

There is a man vs girl wrestling tournament? Please sign me up with a petite girl frame about 5'2 and wide hips, big natural breasts and all that jazz. I'll go wrestle. :feelsclown::soy:
i would pin her down and poke her hole with my erect small penis :feelsohh::feelsohh:

this soyfag will be incel he missed his chance :feelswhat:

I wrestled with a female friend
:chad::banhammer:

kek, ironically he indirectly said that foids aren't equal and shouldn't take part in competitions like that :feelshaha:
but he also said that he fears "disrespecting" a woman, meaning he doesn't care about disrespecting men
all in all, gigakek, I don't think he actually satisfied any group of people, except maybe some very select tradcucks

Imagine play wrestling with a woman that is too romantic for me to imagine

kek, ironically he indirectly said that foids aren't equal and shouldn't take part in competitions like that :feelshaha:
but he also said that he fears "disrespecting" a woman, meaning he doesn't care about disrespecting men
all in all, gigakek, I don't think he actually satisfied any group of people, except maybe some very select tradcucks
he satisfied other female worshipping cucks, the post had 7k+ likes on facebook and plenty positive comments from them :feelsgah:

Imagine play wrestling with a woman that is too romantic for me to imagine
anything involving a foid and me is too alien for me to even imagine unfortunately :feelsrope:

cucked advice ngl
@Broly tier larp

Good, hopefully the foid is fucking his best friend rn after winning the tournament

The fucking drama. “Gave up on his dreams”

When I was a young kid, my parents signed me up for judo class because I was getting bullied by this mulatto Chadlet at school. One time, the guys were paired up with the females at the academy. I got paired up with this blonde tall gigastacy with blue eyes and freckles :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. I literally got so hard:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: that I told my trainer I needed to take a 5 min break.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

i would pin her down and poke her hole with my erect small penis :feelsohh::feelsohh:

this soyfag will be incel he missed his chance :feelswhat:

:chad::banhammer:
Imagine she liked it so much that she would fuck you infront of everyone. All the cucks would put their dicks out and start wanking.
100 wanker cucks around you.

i think i could easily knock down a foid with my weak arm

Maybe he was afraid of getting a boner in front of everyone.

cucked advice ngl
Based:society:

lmao even if you are so much of a cuck that you aren't willing to wrestle against a foid the dude could've simply held back instead of giving up