Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [SOYDITT] "Femcel" toilet planning to sell her virginity for $2 million dollars

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
Screenshot 2023 12 20 201341

I’m now talking to a moid who wants to buy me for a weekend to take it for $2 million dollars. So either I’m gonna lose my virginity and be $2 million dollars richer or I’m gonna be without kidneys soon, wish me luck!!!

in 2024 I can’t even tell if this is satire or not

Men are literally second class citizens

I think it's real, but I doubt anyone will pay her that much (prolly cope)

There apparently is auction sites for selling your virginity lol, it's so fucking over.

She's a dead woman.

You could pay less money for a some professional bandits that could kidnap a virgin foid for you. No need to waste 2 million lol. She's probably not only going to lose vaginal vriginity but also butt virginity and rich Saudi going to piss and shit all over her stupid face and body and then throw her into the ocean so he won't need to pay anything.

It would be funny if she was raped

I don't believe it.

It would be funny if she was raped
Right before the big day, and then the ugly manlet incel that paid for her virginity is gonna renig when there's no hymen to be found

I don't believe it.
I don't either, but I believe she is convinced that someone is really going to pay that much, I hope she is robbed at gun point, and raped instead.

You could pay less money for a some professional bandits that could kidnap a virgin foid for you. No need to waste 2 million lol. She's probably not only going to lose vaginal vriginity but also butt virginity and rich Saudi going to piss and shit all over her stupid face and body and then throw her into the ocean so he won't need to pay anything.
That would be the ideal scenario

I think it's real, but I doubt anyone will pay her that much (prolly cope)

There apparently is auction sites for selling your virginity lol, it's so fucking over.
Simps are stupidly rich

Simps are stupidly rich
Even if I was a trillionaire, I would never waste that amount of money on a toilet, not from the shame of simping but rather the shame of knowing you changed a toilets life for the better all for something she would've given away for free anyway to someone else

the social engineering has made soyciety hate us

bundy would be THRIVING in todays society with these foids kek

Kek

The fact that these virginity sites even exist shows how much women's perceived value is. By themselves... The lowest these hoes go is 200k. For some awkward sex with a virgin...

I hate this world so much it's unreal.

It infuriates me when I hear normies and redpillers cope about the wall and how men are or can be sexual selectors. Men are NOT the sexual selectors, women are. And shit like this is 100% proof of that. An incel subhuman man most likely will have to pay a prostitute woman hundreds or even thousands of dollars just for a few hours of her time, just to lose his virginity. Meanwhile that same prostitute who has been ran through by dozens or even hundreds of degenerate disgusting old men is able to charge extortionist rates just to add another tally to her already copiously high bodycount.
Then you have virgin foids like in the OP who are able to sell their virginity for thousands or apparently, even millions of dollars. That shit is insane. WTF is this broken-ass value system? How is her virginity so much more highly valued than any of ours? Because the women are the sexual selectors, that is why. "Femcels" do NOT exist, they never have, and they never will.

Also, I think it is hilariously stupid how hypocritical Reddit is here. They allow these very blatant and open subreddits, many of them very misandrist in their rhetoric and nature, especially considering that many of them are self-identified "femcels", but then Reddit will outright ban anything even remotely close to actual inceldom or blackpill topics. Even the most innocent and innocuous ones like r/braincels were banned, despite their content mostly being SFW and generally just surface-level discussion and memes. The foid fake femcels even parrot some of the same talking points and colloquialisms used on sites like here, and still are not banned for it. Extreme sexist hypocrisy from Reddit, but what else can you expect from such a faggoty and biased site.

For some awkward sex with a virgin
Its not about the sex itself, its about being the first person she is letting her body access

It infuriates me when I hear normies and redpillers cope about the wall and how men are or can be sexual selectors. Men are NOT the sexual selectors, women are. And shit like this is 100% proof of that. An incel subhuman man most likely will have to pay a prostitute woman hundreds or even thousands of dollars just for a few hours of her time, just to lose his virginity. Meanwhile that same prostitute who has been ran through by dozens or even hundreds of degenerate disgusting old men is able to charge extortionist rates just to add another tally to her already copiously high bodycount.
Then you have virgin foids like in the OP who are able to sell their virginity for thousands or apparently, even millions of dollars. That shit is insane. WTF is this broken-ass value system? How is her virginity so much more highly valued than any of ours? Because the women are the sexual selectors, that is why. "Femcels" do NOT exist, they never have, and they never will.

Also, I think it is hilariously stupid how hypocritical Reddit is here. They allow these very blatant and open subreddits, many of them very misandrist in their rhetoric and nature, especially considering that many of them are self-identified "femcels", but then Reddit will outright ban anything even remotely close to actual inceldom or blackpill topics. Even the most innocent and innocuous ones like r/braincels were banned, despite their content mostly being SFW and generally just surface-level discussion and memes. The foid fake femcels even parrot some of the same talking points and colloquialisms used on sites like here, and still are not banned for it. Extreme sexist hypocrisy from Reddit, but what else can you expect from such a faggoty and biased site.
This is an extremely well-written and true post. It infuriates me beyond hell the shit society we are living in. There is literally no point for us to live since achieving success as an incel is impossible, yet the fucktard society does not even care to give us a way out.