Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soydit accidently shares the most based stuff ı see

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
lol at soys being unable to understand that women become emotionally damaged and lose their ability to pair bond

1482460019660.jpg

I don't see why his economics analogy fails here when women do treat themselves as sexual objects all the time.

In fact remove their tits and vagina and most people would stop simping for them

I don't see why his economics analogy fails here when women do treat themselves as sexual objects all the time.

In fact remove their tits and vagina and most people would stop simping for them
Idk seems pretty reasonable to me

balance will never be restored jfl

Can't wait to see mass suicides of redditors in two days when orange man bad wins. Those fuckers deserve.

Amazing how the simps react to this.

Nobody over at reddit asks the question: If any man could choose between two foids
1. One that had 3 previous sexpartners
2. One that had 30 previous sexpartners
Who do they think would be chosen? You don't even have to put up with analogies like shoes or whatever.
Clearly, sexual history DOES matter, and in a way that having had a lot of (out-of-marriage) sexpartners not only affects the foids reputation but also their mental state and physical health.
It's mind boggling that such an obvious fact keeps being swept under the rug.