Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soyciety has no idea what an Incel is

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I cannot count how many times i`ve seen normies or foids call some sexhaver an incel so many retards literally call Elon Musk an incel :lul: No you braindead fucks calling anyone you don`t like an incel just makes you a retard shit fucking infuriates me :reeeeee: how can you actually be so fucking stupid the definition of an incel really isn`t that convoluted an incel is a man who is involuntarily celibate you dumb niggers use your fucking brain if you have one :lasereyes:

Meh. It's good to popularize the term, so someone will inevitably look up what it is and we get more popular for our brand.

After all I joined mgtow and incels because of their "infamy". Without the leftists dissing mgtow I would have never knew about it.

"incel" is such an antagonized word. Why would anyone ever want to be one

Niggas here have different definitions of incel too let alone soyciety

Most of them lowkey understand what an incel is. They are aware that some men get little to no sex. They use "incel" as an insult because they know that this life circumstance is shameful and embarrassing. The average man wouldn't care if you called him sexist, but he will be insulted if you implied he was a sexless loser. Even sexually active get touchy about that. Insults don't have to be literally true.

This is why feminists and normies have latched onto using incel as a slur. At the same time, they are also aware that this makes them look shallow and bigoted, so they will try to save face by saying inceldom is just a mindset. This is just a weak attempt to obfuscate their derision of undesirable men.

Last edited:
Elon Musk is an incel :feelskek: