Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soyboy trait: You like wearing a mask

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I may be incel and repulsive but fuck wearing a mask and fuck this whole covid herd mentality, can't wait until it's not mandatory anymore to burn my mask and forget about it forever. Ohhhh virus that has 99% chance of survival, so scary, "I must wear a face mask to protect myself, I'm such a hero just like in my capeshit Marvel movies :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy: wear a MASK or go to JAIL, Karen!"

Covid is a meme I’ve never had to wear a mask and no one outside is wearings masks here either

I like wearing a mask because I’m ugly

I like making people uncomfortable because of my body. Fuck masks.

I'm gonna wear them forever. I hate my fat round ugly face.

Only in Stores where you have to , Dont want to get in jail or Deal with Police nonsence

Outside hell no

i like covering my face. helps with anxiety

i dont wear them unless i have to
not only that, masks hide my subhuman face

high iq post , cleaver way to expose fakecels

Imagine getting pissy over wearing a small piece of fabric for >5 minutes

soyboy trait: you are a mod on incels.is

Chad fakecel trait tbh. Masks are blessing for a subhuman face incel
Tbh, I don't like the Covid mask. I would rather prefer a full face mask, the kind that bank robbers wears, where only the eyes are visible.

Tbh, I don't like the Covid mask. I would rather prefer a full face mask, the kind that bank robbers wears, where only the eyes are visible.
It sure is an inconvenience but I don't go outside a lot

I hate them too. Unfortunately I live in a country that makes you wear them pretty much anywhere you go.

I can't wait until they stop forcing us to wear them.

I look better with my face covered

I wanted to wear masks since before covid. Just an excuse at this point

sounds like right-wing spanish nonsense

Looks like this thread is full of leftist soycels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back