Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Trait:

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Distancing yourself from whatever someone just said by immediately saying YIKES!
People do this so they make it apparent that they don't agree with you.

Say something unpopular? YIKES! JEEZ! WOAH! ZOINKS! LOOK AT ME, I DONT AGREE WITH THEM, I CONFORM THEY DONT!
It's just another form of group think, spazzing out to the group so they know that you disagree with that unpopular opinion, it's easy to spot once you see it. Doesn't even have to yikes, can be an insult, laugh, scream, facial expression, whatever.

Case and point: My recent thread about rape, it's obvious that the soy mod wanted damage control and to save face so they instantly went to the replies to quote someone and call me a retard, they rarely comment at all so why would they happen to go on the one about rape? It's obvious, saving face. it happens NO MATTER where you go. On reddit, mods would always go to an unpopular post to state that they disagree. Mods here are no different.

Last edited:
All of those are cringeworthy

Uhm sweaty.... yikerinos.

Uhm sweaty.... yikerinos.
Some dogs are doggos, some are puppers, and others may even be pupperinos. There are corgos and clouds, fluffers and floofs, woofers and boofers. The chunky ones are thicc, and the thin ones are long bois. When they stick out their tongues, they're doing a mlem, a blep, a blop. They bork. They boof. Once in a while they do each other a frighten. And whether they're 10/10 or 12/10, they're all h*ckin' good boys and girls.

Some dogs are doggos, some are puppers, and others may even be pupperinos. There are corgos and clouds, fluffers and floofs, woofers and boofers. The chunky ones are thicc, and the thin ones are long bois. When they stick out their tongues, they're doing a mlem, a blep, a blop. They bork. They boof. Once in a while they do each other a frighten. And whether they're 10/10 or 12/10, they're all h*ckin' good boys and girls.
100 wholesome big chungus keanu reeves moment.