Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Soy] r/progresspics

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
fuck that sub i come there to see fatcels changing their lives and all i see are foid hogs who lost 5 kilograms in a year with billion upvotes and golds on front page while fatcels who lost half of their size in less than a year have barely 10 upvotes :woke:

thats brutal ngl

I literally saw a post of a foid who lost 17 bloody pounds getting gilded and so many VOTES.

Meanwhile there's guys in that sub who've lost over 300lbs. I don't know why, but seeing the progress the guys make amps me up and makes me want to just give them a high 5 and go lift together. That feeling is ruined by the foids.

I literally saw a post of a foid who lost 17 bloody pounds getting gilded and so many VOTES.

Meanwhile there's guys in that sub who've lost over 300lbs. I don't know why, but seeing the progress the guys make amps me up and makes me want to just give them a high 5 and go lift together. That feeling is ruined by the foids.

look at this shit foid lost whooping 12 lbs in 2 years lol and she made sured to post it on internet jfl what a meme gender
its on front page and it got gilded 2 times by thirsty soyboys

progresspics used to be good. All the non-faggots moved to r/brogress to show actual hardwork and dedication (mostly), there have been foids trying to take it over though

That's simpdit for you

Foids are livin’ on Tutorial Island

literally failed normies who've ascended and foids

Wow.

There's literally no difference.

look at this shit foid lost whooping 12 lbs in 2 years lol and she made sured to post it on internet jfl what a meme gender

12 pounds in 2 years JUST LOL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I lost 10kgs in 9days she's flexing about legit nothing.

Wow.

There's literally no difference.

12 pounds in 2 years JUST LOL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I lost 10kgs in 9days she's flexing about legit nothing.
how the fuck did you lose 10kg in 9 days there is not even that amount of water weight in body and you can only lose 1-2 kilograms of fat mass in 10 days.

Female privilege
full

how the fuck did you lose 10kg in 9 days there is not even that amount of water weight in body and you can only lose 1-2 kilograms of fat mass in 10 days.
No man.In grade 6 I did some weird combination of fasting and lots of cardio.
I lost 9-10kgs in 9 days (that's at least the timeframe I recall)

Sad shit, man.

theres is this older bloke on youtube that lost a shitload of weight and I felt I had witnessed something legendary as he did it all by body weight exercises and walking ,the bloke is fucking awesome and all we hear these days are filthy foids cunts and there weight loss journey who gives a fuck about these foids most of them are not even fat but this bloke was huge so fuck foids.

how does she carry that weight so well at 5'4''? She must be frauding a bit right

This one really kills me because the chick is 5 inches shorter than me but I weigh the exact same as she does in her after picture. I put more effort into maintaining my body than a high-tier foid.

Ive literally lost 30 lbs in less time jfl

No progress for your roastie vagina.

how does she carry that weight so well at 5'4''? She must be frauding a bit right
It's a typo.

In the comments she said she's 5'8
This one really kills me because the chick is 5 inches shorter than me but I weigh the exact same as she does in her after picture. I put more effort into maintaining my body than a high-tier foid.
She's 5'8 not 5'4
Ive literally lost 30 lbs in less time jfl
Yeah but you don't have a vagina so nobody cares.

I hate women.

soys worshiping landwhales nothing new here

2 years of her getting pounded by chads paid off!!!

Daily reminder foids and Chads can burn calories easier through their frequent sex sessions.

Daily reminder foids and Chads can burn calories easier through their frequent sex sessions.
That is exactly what I thought
You can burn up to 800 calories during sex