Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy "neoliberals" discuss: "What should be done about incels"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
As if they had control over us :lul::lul::lul: just makes me want to rebel with violence.

So happy to see the problem is growing.

Almost makes me want to stick around to see all the violence :lul:

Stupid cunts want to blame us for something we never had any control/say-so over and never will...

They can shove their normie blame gayme up their lanky asses since their so0o0o0o0o smart then why can't they reveal a more intellegent/understanding aproach?

This just promotes incel riots all over the world

JFL "what should be done about incels" i got an answer. sex

As if they had control over us :lul::lul::lul: just makes me want to rebel with violence.
These people act like politicians and as if we are slave cattle.

Where does this even come from?

The amount of mental gymnastics twisting themselves into a pretzel to not criticize women at all is amazing :lul:

Soon sex robots and virtual reality will dominate

"Build more, better outdoor communal spaces for people to exist and hang out: beer gardens, outdoor public gyms, parks, etc. It’s hard for depressed people to get out and engage with their community when all of our shared spaces are paid-access and trying to shoo people out when they’re done paying: bars, restaurants, etc." Heard it here first, I dont have sex with women just because im depressed and there isnt enough communal outdoor spaces

"male virgins" gigacoping in the comment section. IM NOT AN INCEL I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFL "what should be done about incels" i got an answer. sex
Absolute genious. They cant cure that then why every expect a cure for cancer? Damn foids cant figure the simplest solutions. And i hate how they wear those fucking clothes with the "LOVE" label... twats :blackpill:

If China or Russia offers me a foid, I would gladly give up state secrets

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Good old reddit soy cringe
Let's say that you have an incel working for a defence contractor that hates the US society - this man can be used by Russia or China now if we multiply that we get a serious problem. How to prevent that?
Just fucking lol at the retarded angle he is approaching to the problem. You can tell that he is a retard who spends his time reading MSM anti-Russia/China fear mongering articles.
Going through comments
Build more, better outdoor communal spaces for people to exist and hang out: beer gardens, outdoor public gyms, parks, etc.
Lol building fucking communal bear gardens, there are a lot of places I can already go. I guess that's neolib equivalent of take a shower:feelshaha: They do not want me because of my ugly and ostracized ass.
Paradoxically, I view incel-ism as a product of a culture of compulsory sexuality. If 1950s America was overweeningly prudish, contemporary culture is sexual in ways that offer no relief. Men are told, implicitly, that they should be having a lot of sex and that they should judge themselves on the basis of their ability to have sex with attractive women. Sex is increasingly central to people's identities too.

All of this is fucking up fucking. Sex is an inherently pleasurable activity, and people will always want it. But we're also investing a lot of status connotations into sex. And humans care a lot about status. Incels are reacting to an impoverished James Bond/Playboy vision of masculinity. What is a man? A man is a basically empty vessel that sleeps with a lot of women. The image is unrealistic - Americans have a median of like 5-7 lifetime sexual partners. It also doesn't really leave much room for other positive traits or activities. If sex is everything, then you're nothing if you haven't had it. And paradoxically nobody wants to go out with a nobody (especially one who is obsessed with sleeping with you largely to erase their virginity and not, say, because they are attracted to you, or enjoy your company, or love you).

We need to invent a better masculinity (I mean maybe one day we'll abolish gender but we're not there yet). Young men are more lost than ever and do need a script for how to be good men. If we don't write them one, they'll get it from Jordan Peterson or worse. And we need to shine more of a light on love, and less of a light on sex. But love is tricky. It's not easily commodified, it's ephemeral, and you don't find it by looking for it.
So close to based yet shits the bed completely at the last paragraph:feelsseriously:. Typical soyyitor missing the point completely
Easy, we make them all gay so they can have sex with each other.

Femboy supremacy ftw
Redditors can't go five seconds without bringing up degeneracy :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Stop toxic masculinity and making people feel like being a virgin is flawed. I think it’s a little sad, being without that kind of intimate experience, but everybody goes at their own pace.
Just enjoy being a lonely, sexless loser bro!
Besides that reddit "comedians" making the same unfunny touch grass jokes and bluepilled garbage. Another shit thread in that shit site.

Last edited:
Someone should put
"What to do with foids"
See how they feel. See what kind of shit stirring happens then... ha
"Whoever stirs the shitpot inevitably will be forced by the oppressed side to lick the spoon"

Women are privileged even Reddit cucks admitting it

Don't they understand what if you're ugly, people don't want to socialize and associate with you?

Don't they understand what if you're ugly, people don't want to socialize and associate with you?
I was thinking the same. If your social status is bottom of the barrel, why would you want to socialize unless you swallowed a blue pill as big as your head.
They are so stupid it’s hilarious :feelshaha:

not all virgins are incels. some are gays some are cuck who will pay forr onlyfan, some just exist to betabuxx.

one commenter says,"Like dawg I'm perfectly fine getting ready for grad school and beating my meat in the meantime"

some father wrote,"
As a father of two boys under the age of 10 I know it's my job to prevent them from becoming incels. Making sure that they don't fall in with that hate group. Talking with them and just teaching them basic respect towards women

So if any guy is reading this and you basically don't give a crap about your kids you might want to focus on them so that they don't get sucked up by a gang or hate group.

jfl at the cucks

as reddit is a faggot central, one faggot wrote
"Easy, we make them all gay so they can have sex with each other."

Jfl I didn't know these NPCs actually called themselves neoliberals :feelskek:

Tbh I agree with the solution of gathering all of the incels together and having them do "team building exercises" :feelsYall: