Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "What Do Female Incels Really Want?"

They only want the attention , look at me im incel tooo :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The perfect guy who will provide for her forever

I would say somethibg likr:

Tinder is mainly populated by dudes. They can go use tinder. Does not work for us though :(

But I'm not going to. SJW just can't stand that straight males can have problems. Like any kind of problems. So if there male incels there must be female oned. Because :soy::soy::soy:OPPRESSION:soy::soy::soy:

EXACTLY!
“femcels” are the internet version of bigfoot - there are always some crazy people out there claiming they seen one, but they never provide any legit evidence for their existence, not with photos and definitely not IRL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The whole “femcel” meme is a joke

same thing like us probably,but sadly femcels and incels barely know each other.

Easy........:chad:

A "female incel" is like saying "dry water", doesn't exist

Pinkpill is blackpill but for women?

Femcels are volcels. They’re women who chad rejected and now hate men as a whole since they couldn’t break the system and date up.

Women are “chad or nothing” mentality, while we would willingly take anything even a landwhale as long as she was faithful and didn’t cuck us
This.

Foids are involuntarily Chad-less.

A quick tinder experiment turns up dozens of (good looking) guys willing to give a chance to even the ugliest foids.

the fact the fucking scum are writing long winded bullshit cuckold articles like this and getting payed a living to do it while i rot makes me want to fucking bash faces in brutally
Agreed

why are people still bumping this thread? how many different ways do you need to say femcels dont exist? JFL

So you know how hard it for them to be chad-deprived? You, incels were never chad-struk all you want is a pussy :foidSoy:

They dont exist ao the question is unnecessary.

here's a "femcel"
2f6wbizelnu11

EXACTLY!
“femcels” are the internet version of bigfoot - there are always some crazy people out there claiming they seen one, but they never provide any legit evidence for their existence, not with photos and definitely not IRL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The whole “femcel” meme is a joke
I know a "femcel" personally, really withdrawn, probably on the spectrum, did have a boyfriend before of course that SHE broke up with and goes out of her way to interact with men as little as possible. Recently has begun ballooning up since shes on her way to hitting 30 and of course hasnt been interested in getting with me for the past few years.

I'd imagine "female incels" would want to exist, more than anything else, seeing as how they literally don't. :feelsjuice:

This article was actually rage inducing to read LMAO, I like the downright disingenuous and blatant generalizations this article is spewing, about how we are "mostly white" and "reactionaries" and how we feel entitled to women, and on the other hand, the writer is painting these femcels in a 100% positive light, all the while completely disregarding our problems and attributing our main problems (being ugly, unloved, not wanted by society) as being more problematic and important in the "femcel" realm. Kaitlyn Tiffany is a fucking moron and a misandrist.

Last edited:
Imagine if a girl actually tried to win over Chads affection like normie men do. She would be miles ahead of everyone else which just wait for things to happen.

Male Incel: "Life is really hard. I'm short and don't have a V taper. Women just ignore me. They don't even talk to me unless they need something. I haven't been hugged in over a decade. If I died only my immediate family would be at the funeral. I am poor, underpaid and overworked, society hates me and acts like I'm a dangerous predator."

Female Incel: "It's not easy for us either you know. You act like us women have it so much easier. Do you know how hard it is to find a Chad, let alone get him to fuck you with 10 other women crowding around him? And do you know how hard it is to find a Chad who's not only a Chad but also responsible and traditional and will stick around and get married and be emotionally supportive with a good sense of humor who's communicative and in touch with his feelings and has a 150 IQ and a 4.0 GPA who graduated top of his class in med school and has a golden penis?! Listen, incels - women are in FEAR of men!!! We have it worse because we get fucked and chucked by the Chads we chase and line up for! You have no idea the emotional void we experience. :("

Male Incel: "Life is really hard. I'm short and don't have a V taper. Women just ignore me. They don't even talk to me unless they need something. I haven't been hugged in over a decade. If I died only my immediate family would be at the funeral. I am poor, underpaid and overworked, society hates me and acts like I'm a dangerous predator."

Female Incel: "It's not easy for us either you know. You act like us women have it so much easier. Do you know how hard it is to find a Chad, let alone get him to fuck you with 10 other women crowding around him? And do you know how hard it is to find a Chad who's not only a Chad but also responsible and traditional and will stick around and get married and be emotionally supportive with a good sense of humor who's communicative and in touch with his feelings and has a 150 IQ and a 4.0 GPA who graduated top of his class in med school and has a golden penis?! Listen, incels - women are in FEAR of men!!! We have it worse because we get fucked and chucked by the Chads we chase and line up for! You have no idea the emotional void we experience. :("
Based.

Female incels gotta be the pickiest fuckers alive.

The woman in question:
Expectation:
a2daa76a97135e00222f1fd989a3c8f2.jpg

Reality:
ED5ih91XYAANu16.jpg

"The guy who I had a crush on just got married! :feels: he was athletic, tall, blonde and very extroverted, but how foolish of me, how could he ever love a girl like me, :feels: we femcels are destined to be alone because men never pay us attention :horror:"

:lul:
:feelshaha: