Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Soviet commies got a commie game, nazis should get one too

Well you can technically play as a german in battlefield 5 :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Commies have been getting games all the time. And yes, i agree we should have a game of our own!

Wolfenstain is fun at least

History is written by the victors

a funny thing about communism is that it only works on fiction :feelshaha: only works on books and games :feelskek:

Last edited:
Wolfenstain is fun at least
you can get a glimpse of how great Aryan Land would be if they hadn't been betrayed by white americans

time to play new atomic heart DLC thx for reminding me

Commies have been getting games all the time. And yes, i agree we should have a game of our own!
basically all games have commie propaganda in it

a funny thing about communism is that it only works on fiction :feelshaha: only works on books and games :feelskek:
Cuba is doing better than its fellow Carribean nations..Imo communism works better for initial development, but in the long run, you have to go back to capitalism

that type of media would be very successful (even just out of novelty) but the kikes won't allow it, germany doesn't have control over its media either

and also you basically need to create the right type of art (gay kike propaganda) to get funding anyway, without funds you can't make shit

Yeah I want a game where we can play as Nazi SS Soldiers and Imperial Japanese Infantrymen. That would be fun as hell.

I guess we still got ethnic cleansing and some doom mods at least.

Wolfenstein: the New Order was very fun, even though it was propaganda. The New Colossus, on the other hand, was almost unplayable due to how blatantly woke and anti-white it was.

it would be extremely popular and the cucks know it, they are afraid