Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Southern French far right racist Identitarians look like Ethnic-Cels

God you're such an uncle tom. I have no idea why you're buying into the whole white people are tyrants that have oppress the poor colour folk propaganda and that all of the races are equal and we all should get along since "we all are human". You sure you ain't a cuck?

he's jewish. now you know (((why)))

God you're such an uncle tom. I have no idea why you're buying into the whole white people are tyrants that have oppress the poor colour folk propaganda and that all of the races are equal and we all should get along since "we all are human". You sure you ain't a cuck?
Races don't exist, except as a sometimes convenient lexicon.

I have absolutely nothing in common with white trash, I have lots in common with a nerdy black.

Races exist, but racial differences are not absolute lines of demarcation and caste determines superiority before race does. That's the reason this debate about race will never end, because both sides of the argument are right and wrong at the same time.

the guy at the bottom looks like Ben cuckino

Identitarians call themselves Ethno-Nationalists.

umZTqNb.png

I also look Whiter than them.

Arabs colonized Sicily and lived there for hundreds of years. The reason not all Sicilians look totally Arab is that Sicily was conquered by the Normans afterwards, but the Normans admired the Arabs and they allowed the Arabs to stay in Sicily after they conquered them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

I believe that Arab/Muslim influence on European culture is ultimately what sparked the Renaissance. Because Muslims were the ones that revived Greek philosophy, established the first universities, and started making advances in science/mathematics in a land that had been intellectually dead since the Romans.

Yes, they are actual White Ethnic Frenchmen from the mediterainian coast. But they look super shitskin and incel too.

5z5s611.jpg

This guy looks truecel as fuck.

4PXRHom.jpg

This guy almost looks like a curry cel.

D5geFzX.jpg

This guy is the only normal looking one.

ob6Ek0M.jpg

@tehgymcel420 @EthnicelNL
(((RACIST)))
Better white guilt than white trash is my new motto
Unnamed

I unironically look whiter than them :lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's evolutionary failure 101 - enjoy being eaten by worms

You either adapt to the world or the world crushes you. That's a lesson I learned too late in life. I don't worship Jews or globalization, but I don't hate them either. I see them as formidable forces to be reckoned with, and accepted, to the degree that we are completely powerless to change it at our level. In ten years you're gonna bitterly regret having spent your youth on Stormfront instead of a degree in international law, I promise you this.
This is why nothing will change, too many want to "go along to get along", can't have a rebellion when more become lap dogs than wild dogs.

Adapting to a changing world, someone is forcing that change.

There is indeed a form of replacement of whites going on; however I couldn't care less and I am even in favor of it. It's time for the blacks, asians, etc, to get their share of sunshine after so many millenia of misery.

This is lunacy, come on.

@Opus132 do you have aspergers?

They're not white.
There is indeed a form of replacement of whites going on; however I couldn't care less and I am even in favor of it. It's time for the blacks, asians, etc, to get their share of sunshine after so many millenia of misery.

@Opus132 do you have aspergers?

I don't know. I'm a mentalcel, but i never got "officially" diagnosed with anything. I may be. Always have terrible issues fitting in with other people, can't look people in the eyes, and i have terrible anxiety even when i just have to do small talk. Could be aspergers, could be just social phobia, can't say.

Yes, they are actual White Ethnic Frenchmen from the mediterainian coast. But they look super shitskin and incel too.

5z5s611.jpg

4PXRHom.jpg

D5geFzX.jpg

ob6Ek0M.jpg

White people are weird...150 years ago irish and italian people werent considered "white" and now look at these fuckwits.

The entire world loves to kiss white ass and wants to have that white halo protection.

No wonder the most racist people on earth arent aryan nordic blue eyes blonde hair...but usually one or two shades of white below that with dark colored hair (Turks, arabs, light skinned curries, lightskinned negros)

I mean the most well known racist Hitler had dark colored hair and looked more like an austrian with mediteranian roots than nordic. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

White identity is as fragile and fragmented as their advocates. :lul:

I'm north african and i look more south euro than those

This is why nothing will change, too many want to "go along to get along", can't have a rebellion when more become lap dogs than wild dogs.

Adapting to a changing world, someone is forcing that change.
It is very prideful and ignorant to think that you can swim against the current. True courage is adapting to the world, not hiding in a basement waiting for a collapse that will never happen. In fact, only if you adapt to the world first can you hope to achieve change later. Hitler fought in WW1 despite his many reservations on the kaiser, and it is thanks to his military career that all the rest became possible.

5z5s611.jpg

4PXRHom.jpg

D5geFzX.jpg

ob6Ek0M.jpg

Lmao last one looks like ER

White people are weird...150 years ago irish and italian people werent considered "white" and now look at these fuckwits.

The entire world loves to kiss white ass and wants to have that white halo protection.

No wonder the most racist people on earth arent aryan nordic blue eyes blonde hair...but usually one or two shades of white below that with dark colored hair (Turks, arabs, light skinned curries, lightskinned negros)

I mean the most well known racist Hitler had dark colored hair and looked more like an austrian with mediteranian roots than nordic. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

White identity is as fragile and fragmented as their advocates. :lul:

I swear there is a large number of secret leftists on this forum. What benefits are there for "kissing white ass"? Last I check people who did this get labeled as a racist and get fired from their jobs. I also just love how you conflate white identity with racism /s. Can we just saying racism when we really mean "you dislike brown/colour people and/or think they're inferior to you".....

Jew

the only area in western Europe that needs self-determination is the Basques, my people. we've been putting up with Indo-European shit for years. West Asians caught in Western Europe and being held hostage. we fought off the CNT (they were the FEMEN of their day, red anarchist femshits killing our priests and burning our churches). it goes way deeper than the Western Europe. the traitors (in black and white) and the slain saints (in color)
Go for Independence and partner up with Catalonia.

Arabs colonized Sicily and lived there for hundreds of years. The reason not all Sicilians look totally Arab is that Sicily was conquered by the Normans afterwards, but the Normans admired the Arabs and they allowed the Arabs to stay in Sicily after they conquered them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

I believe that Arab/Muslim influence on European culture is ultimately what sparked the Renaissance. Because Muslims were the ones that revived Greek philosophy, established the first universities, and started making advances in science/mathematics in a land that had been intellectually dead since the Romans.

It was never the arabs.

The "muslims" who kept the caliphate afloat, were Persian slaves.
It is very prideful and ignorant to think that you can swim against the current. True courage is adapting to the world, not hiding in a basement waiting for a collapse that will never happen. In fact, only if you adapt to the world first can you hope to achieve change later. Hitler fought in WW1 despite his many reservations on the kaiser, and it is thanks to his military career that all the rest became possible.

The PUAs call it "enjoy the decline", but it something very different than what you advocate, which is cucking yourself.

Enjoy the decline is more similar to Julius Evola's Ride the Tiger.

The PUAs call it "enjoy the decline", but it something very different than what you advocate, which is cucking yourself.

Enjoy the decline is more similar to Julius Evola's Ride the Tiger.
Do you have a job?

That's evolutionary failure 101 - enjoy being eaten by worms

You either adapt to the world or the world crushes you. That's a lesson I learned too late in life. I don't worship Jews or globalization, but I don't hate them either. I see them as formidable forces to be reckoned with, and accepted, to the degree that we are completely powerless to change it at our level. In ten years you're gonna bitterly regret having spent your youth on Stormfront instead of a degree in international law, I promise you this.
A lesson I am learning late as well.

Sometimes you have to change yourself before you can change the world. AKA, “clean your room, bucko”.

Non sequitur, you can empathize with someone and think you are nevertheless superior to him.

Also, the appeal nationalism has for losers essentially resides in the provision of a meaning for life. Usually, people find meaning in their wife and children, or their occupation. Losers have neither, hence nationalism as an ersatz.

I think there's a fundamental flaw in your understanding of White Nationalism. It's not a question of superiority, but one of differences and the realization that people who are similar get along better than people who are fundamentally different. There are of course differences between groups that are complementary, like between traditional man and traditional woman. Differences between an African and a European, on the other hand, aren't. I don't know where exactly you stand at this point, but if you want to I can elaborate more on why some differences are not complementary, but I'm quite sure you understand what I mean.

I think your equivalency between nationalists and losers is not wrong, but it lacks deepness. What is a nationalist in the West? He's a radical, someone fundamentally opposed to the current regime and the dominant morality. What is a loser? I think this is quite relative. A loser, in this example, is someone who doesn't succeed, someone who's not happy, someone who has a low social standing under the current regime. Thus I would say that a radical is either a loser in the current system or just morally repulsed by it (those two are not independent of each other though) and that is why he wants to overthrow it and introduce new moral axioms and a new way of governing in which he will have success, happiness and power.

Hitler was a homeless and depressed painter on the streets of Vienna when he developed his theory on race and politics. He was likely animated by his own failure, the love for Germany and the repulsion he felt towards Jewish behaviour and many other things. Is it really reprehensible to act upon these feelings to create a paradigm shift in which oneself will be a ruler, or at least of high status? I think there's nothing more heroic than that.

I think there's a fundamental flaw in your understanding of White Nationalism. It's not a question of superiority, but one of differences and the realization that people who are similar get along better than people who are fundamentally different.
Oh I understand that perfectly.

However I completely disagree with the assumption that race is the main vector of similarity. As previously stated, I have a lot more in common with a shy arabic kid who likes poetry than with an obnoxious white frat boy who never opened a book for pleasure or self-education in his entire life.

Religion, moral and cultural values, personality - these are the vectors of similarity. Race isn't. I couldn't care less if you have white skin.

However I completely disagree with the assumption that race is the main vector of similarity. As previously stated, I have a lot more in common with a shy arabic kid who likes poetry than with an obnoxious white frat boy who never opened a book for pleasure or self-education in his entire life.

Religion, moral and cultural values, personality - these are the vectors of similarity. Race isn't. I couldn't care less if you have white skin.
I already see where your flaw is and it's one I had myself when I was younger. Race isn't about the complexion of your skin. Japanese people have a lighter complexion than Europeans do on average. That does not mean that they're a part of the "White" race. Race is genetic cluster we draw. You could draw one for Danes, Swedes and Norwegians or you could form one cluster called Scandinavian. Fact is that the people in the cluster are genetically more similar to the people within it than the ones outside of it. If we compare two clusters, for example the cluster for Danes and the cluster for Australian Aborigines, we will see significant genetic differences. For example there is a 45 IQ difference between a Dane and an Australian Aborigine.
The claim we both agreed on is that people who are similar tend to get along better with people who have non-complementary differences. Now, what if I told you that you're largely a product of your genes. Your intelligence, your interests, your personality etc. are largely a product of your genes. I'm not saying that the environment plays no role at all - it does - but genes play a significant part in who you are. Unsurprisingly, research has shown that people who are genetically similar are more likely to get along then people who aren't. In fact, DNA tests show that best friends are likely distant relatives. “Looking across the whole genome we find that, on average, we are genetically similar to our friends. We have more DNA in common with the people we pick as friends than we do with strangers in the same population,” Professor Fowler. Other research has shown that homogenous communities have very high social capital, while heterogenous communities have very low social capital and high crime rates. You are much more likely to get along with a native French person than you are with Moroccan for example.

Last edited:
You are much more likely to get along with a native French person than you are with Moroccan for example.
My experience is I always get along with nice persons, and never get along with obnoxious, selfish extroverts who monopolize conversation and attention. I haven't found any correlation between race and being an asshole so far. In fact, most of the people I've hated the most in my life were white.

Sorry, but I do not care, if someone is a Christian or Muslim, for me, Race, Ethnicity is of far greater importance. You will always be non-European if your roots are outside Europe.

Europe is not USA, nor Brazil or any other multi-racial place. Multi-racial society doesn't work. Even in India, since social stratas, so-called "Caste System" is clearly based on racial terms.

So, if English prefer Indians or French prefer Arabs than Slavic peoples, your right. But do not call either them nor yourself, Europeans. Today, Eastern Europe means Europe. England, Holland, France, Germany and other places are the total disgrace for Europe. Multi-cultural, multi-racial hellhole without the future.

Last edited:
Whites are not downtrodden so far.

By what metric do you make that claim? I could show you crime victimization surveys (in countries that allow for crime victimization by race to be tracked, france doesn't allow this BTW) that say otherwise as well as our dispossession in countries that our forefathers fought tooth and nail for. We went from a third of the global population a century ago to a dwindling 8 percent or so today and jewish plutocrats are looking forward to our complete extinction two centuries from now.

JFL at the stormfags in this thread.

LMAO, I thought the right guy is a curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White nationalism is essentially a form of racial snobbery
So wanting a country for you own people (a right afforded to every other race of man mind you) makes you a snob? I wonder what you think of zionist israelis then

I don't care if you don't find this correlation in your personal life since it doesn't matter on a macro-level. It's like someone on reddit saying that height doesn't matter since they know a manlet who gets sex. It's statistically irrelevant. Oh and the fact that most people you hate in your personal life are white is because most people you know and interact with are White.

Oh and the fact that most people you hate in your personal life are white is because most people you know and interact with are White.
That's true.
I criticized a lot EE, but it's there that I found the most generous and hearth-bringing people, I've never seen in multi-racial WE.
And, they're White Europeans.

Last edited:
Yeah this isn't true. The WASPs living in america just didn't want them to immigrate to their country and for good reason. The more restrictive immigration policy you have the better

My experience is I always get along with nice persons, and never get along with obnoxious, selfish extroverts who monopolize conversation and attention. I haven't found any correlation between race and being an asshole so far. In fact, most of the people I've hated the most in my life were white.

I don't care if you don't find this correlation in your personal life since it doesn't matter on a macro-level. It's like someone on reddit saying that height doesn't matter since they know a manlet who gets sex. It's statistically irrelevant. Oh and the fact that most people you hate in your personal life are white is because most people you know and interact with are White.

I don't care if you don't find this correlation in your personal life since it doesn't matter on a macro-level
Says who, and why? It is very strange that very few whites agree with you on this subject, don't you think. Racists are widely hated, even more than pedophiles
Oh and the fact that most people you hate in your personal life are white is because most people you know and interact with are White.
Fair enough, I concede you a point.

Says who, and why? It is very strange that very few whites agree with you on this subject, don't you think. Racists are widely hated, even more than pedophiles

Fair enough, I concede you a point.
How is that strange? According to neoliberal doctrine, which is the dominant moral system, you are a horrible person if you believe that women and men are different, that races are not the same etc. NPCs seek social acceptability. Social ostracization is death! However, even though normies despise racism and tribalism, they still act in a tribal way. It's in their nature. Whites tend to be friends with Whites, Asians tend to be friends with Asians, Blacks tend to be friends with Blacks etc. Genes always keep culture on a leash.

If I show you a picture of a beautiful woman with a truecel, does that mean that women don't care about looks? Anecdotes do not matter if we are trying to see how individuals behave on a societal scale.

they still act in a tribal way. It's in their nature. Whites tend to be friends with Whites, Asians tend to be friends with Asians, Blacks tend to be friends with Blacks etc.
No. I see a lot of mixed-race friend groups every day on the streets.

Romance people are arabs in denial
Seriously if italians and southern french people are considered white then so are the turks and arabs. I can go and fetch 10 people in my studio class and they all look germanic asf

So wanting a country for you own people (a right afforded to every other race of man mind you) makes you a snob? I wonder what you think of zionist israelis then

Sorry, my mistake. I meant to say white supremacism there.

No. I see a lot of mixed-race friend groups every day on the streets.

Yeah but they do that to be subversive. Leftists say race does not matter for the same reason they say this is art:

cy-twombly.jpg

They have a 2+2=5 agenda underneath everything they do, and their attempt to destroy racial cohesion and foster multi-racialism follows from the same world view that gave us modern art or modern degeneracy.

This is different from a true universality where things like race, while considered important within its own relative level, can sometimes be set aside when things of a more transcendent nature present themselves.
Seriously if italians and southern french people are considered white then so are the turks and arabs.

Well, if people like Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri or Beethoven aren't white than white is a meaningless term. Just say Nordic and be done with it.

Last edited:
You think Hitler would of gone on to be involved in politics & then running the nation if the Jewish faculty at the art school he wanted to attend had not rejected him? Nah not really, he would of just been Hitler the angry landscape artist good for a laugh at with the local populace.