Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Sorry slut, you're not entitled to anything

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
There's a common trend on social media where women say you're not entitled to anything.

IT repeat this too.
Over the last 5 years, I've implemented this into my life. Every action I do I make sure won't help a woman in anyway. In fact, I routinely go out of my way to piss off women and fuck with them as much as possible within the law.
Last week, I drove to the city to buy a year's supply of SIM cards for chadfish, as well as some other computer shit. I met a friend I knew from prison and we grabbed a subway and sat in the park eating it. Then he started cracking jokes about the fat bitches doing yoga in front of us. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of some of their asses. But even though we were 150 metres away, my phone camera flash was on so they saw the flash of the camera when I took the photos. The Asian cuck yoga instructor stared at us, and I stared back knowing I had been caught. Then my mate pulled out his phone and started taking photos too, deliberately letting the torch flash light up with every photo hahaha :feelskek: And within a minute there were like 15 yoga foids looking at us, and pointing at us. My mate and I grabbed our shit and quickly left.
The whole park area was full of infidel sluts wearing tight yoga pants to attract chad - there were becky tier bitches, but most were ugly af and had fat folds bulging out of their gym shit.
Imagine being an Asian fitness instructor helping fat women to lose weight so they can attract chad easier, there is nothing more cucked in my opinion :feelshaha:
I only view those women as pieces of fuckmeat, I don't give a shit about them, or their privacy.
Foto no exif

Sorry roastie, but you're not entitled to privacy.
Same goes for those kike sluts killed at the slut festival. I jerk off every day to their deaths.
What is even funnier is the screams in the recent video on the DailyMail of Hamas executing those female kike soldiers who were hiding under a table. Go listen to their screams, that's revenge for 70 years of occupation :feelskek:
Dead kike slut killed by the brave and honorable Palestinian resistance
Sorry kike sluts, but you're not entitled to safety.
In summary, when women say something, make sure you apply it to every aspect of their life. Sorry bitch, you're not entitled to safety, to privacy, to an education, to a job, to a family, to chad. Simple as.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

The TikTok clips are buffering for me so i cant't really watch them. I'm happy for that.

Include me in the screenshot IT faggots

Based normie ragebait

Holy based, I don't care how much gazan blood is spilt in the name of eradicating the kike menace, praise be allah

Another reason why women should not join the military, they get their emotions in the way and become useless, instead of fighting back they cower in fear and cry, average female response to a threat.

Honestly? Based.

As much as I’m tired of the bait posting to provoke the normie crowd lurking on this forum, the way these women claim that all beings deserve love only until it’s being applied to us and then follow it by “you’re not entitled to ANYTHING” when in actuality, all humans on some level “deserve” safety, food, shelter, etc. is disgusting so you do you, OP.

based, foids created a hole, so push them into it

ty for your service in Chadfishing and foid suffering generally

*sigh*. here comes IT again

There's a common trend on social media where women say you're not entitled to anything.

IT repeat this too.
Over the last 5 years, I've implemented this into my life. Every action I do I make sure won't help a woman in anyway. In fact, I routinely go out of my way to piss off women and fuck with them as much as possible within the law.
Last week, I drove to the city to buy a year's supply of SIM cards for chadfish, as well as some other computer shit. I met a friend I knew from prison and we grabbed a subway and sat in the park eating it. Then he started cracking jokes about the fat bitches doing yoga in front of us. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of some of their asses. But even though we were 150 metres away, my phone camera flash was on so they saw the flash of the camera when I took the photos. The Asian cuck yoga instructor stared at us, and I stared back knowing I had been caught. Then my mate pulled out his phone and started taking photos too, deliberately letting the torch flash light up with every photo hahaha :feelskek: And within a minute there were like 15 yoga foids looking at us, and pointing at us. My mate and I grabbed our shit and quickly left.
The whole park area was full of infidel sluts wearing tight yoga pants to attract chad - there were becky tier bitches, but most were ugly af and had fat folds bulging out of their gym shit.
Imagine being an Asian fitness instructor helping fat women to lose weight so they can attract chad easier, there is nothing more cucked in my opinion :feelshaha:
I only view those women as pieces of fuckmeat, I don't give a shit about them, or their privacy.
View attachment 909338
Same goes for those kike sluts killed at the slut festival. I jerk off every day to their deaths.
What is even funnier is the screams in the recent video on the DailyMail of Hamas executing those female kike soldiers who were hiding under a table. Go listen to their screams, that's revenge for 70 years of occupation :feelskek:
In summary, when women say something, make sure you apply it to every aspect of their life. Sorry bitch, you're not entitled to safety, to privacy, to an education, to a job, to a family, to chad. Simple as.

Slow clap crying

My waifu told me that I'm entitled to her body.

IT repeat this too.
View attachment 909338

Very based and thank you for showing this. I agree 100% with your statement. I apologize that you went to prison. Why were you there if I may ask?

Very based and thank you for showing this. I agree 100% with your statement. I apologize that you went to prison. Why were you there if I may ask?
stalking and assault.