Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorry not sorry, I want to practice on my sister

you shouldn't bang your sister guys
you should make love to her
Yes, that. Whatever just insert your peepee into her vagege. And say nice things about her, compliments :feelsohh:

Finally some quality content.

Yes of course you should proposition and fuck your sister.

Be sure to video it and post on here.

Last edited:
Send me the video so i can blackmail ur foid sister:chad:

Goddamn. WTF man? How did you become such a degenerate?

@Total Imbecile Looks like you have a disciple.

Goddamn. WTF man? How did you become such a degenerate?

@Total Imbecile Looks like you have a disciple.
By being a real incel and not a fakecel NT normie like 99% of this site, you wouldn't understand

By being a real incel and not a fakecel NT normie like 99% of this site, you wouldn't understand
So your definition of incel is having the desire to fuck your sister?

That other guy thinks Kanye West is an incel, and now this.

You guys are fucking clowns. :lul:

So your definition of incel is having the desire to fuck your sister?

That other guy thinks Kanye West is an incel, and now this.

You guys are fucking clowns. :lul:
Yes, if I could fuck my sister I would, why do you care? I never interact with or see any other girls my age. I understand other people would find that disgusting but why are you complaining about "degeneracy". Do we live in the middle ages? Who cares what other people think? 99% of this forum are brown people living in white countries who can't get a white gf. A real incel like me is very rare. No one can argue a small dick isn't insta-truecel status.

This sounds like the plot of a Cool Anime (and I will be watching it :feelsohh:

the cope is strong with you OP

how will you bridge massage, like ask if she has back pain?

if you really think she's a virgin you should be up for cunnilingus on her too, just make her bathe first so she's not stinky

tbh before asking about massages you should express an interest in fitness and working out together or something

like maybe buy some weights and ask if she could spot your form while you lift because you're worired you might be slouching

fat sister is fine too

View attachment 575474

View attachment 575475

View attachment 575486

View attachment 575477

View attachment 575478

View attachment 575479

View attachment 575480

View attachment 575481

View attachment 575482
Why are you like this :cryfeels:

the cope is strong with you OP

how will you bridge massage, like ask if she has back pain?

if you really think she's a virgin you should be up for cunnilingus on her too, just make her bathe first so she's not stinky

tbh before asking about massages you should express an interest in fitness and working out together or something

like maybe buy some weights and ask if she could spot your form while you lift because you're worired you might be slouching

fat sister is fine too

View attachment 575474

View attachment 575475

View attachment 575486

View attachment 575477

View attachment 575478

View attachment 575479

View attachment 575480

View attachment 575481

View attachment 575482
I sometimes pull her hair as a joke. I would come behind her and start teasing and say "massage?" and if she says yes massage her. We also used to massage each other when we were kids so I could use that to do it again.
Also she's not overweight, just a tiny bit chubby
Also I wrote this while being horny as fuck and IRL I'm very high inhib so probably nothing will happen

can I have her after you're done with her?

I sometimes pull her hair as a joke.
Do you say 'carrots!' when you do it?
I would come behind her and start teasing and say "massage?" and if she says yes massage her.
We also used to massage each other when we were kids so I could use that to do it again.
What do you mean by 'I could' ? It sounds like you're still doing it. Or by "I would come behind her" are you referencing what you did as kids?

How old were the two of you when you guys used to exchange massages?

Yes, if I could fuck my sister I would, why do you care? I never interact with or see any other girls my age. I understand other people would find that disgusting but why are you complaining about "degeneracy". Do we live in the middle ages? Who cares what other people think? 99% of this forum are brown people living in white countries who can't get a white gf. A real incel like me is very rare. No one can argue a small dick isn't insta-truecel status.
Where’s my white gf :feelstastyman:

Yes, if I could fuck my sister I would, why do you care?
I don't care what you do. I'm just sharing my thoughts that it's degenerate behavior.

I never interact with or see any other girls my age. I understand other people would find that disgusting but why are you complaining about "degeneracy".
It's not a complaint. :feelskek:

Do we live in the middle ages?
"So brave! So progressive!"

Normalization of incest isn't a sign of high culture. That would be things like music, art, and literature. Incest, homosexuality, bestiality, and other paraphilias have been around since before civilization. Wanting to do it in 2022 or 4022 isn't some sign that we've improved as a society.

Who cares what other people think?
You're absolutely right, you shouldn't care what others think. But then that begs the question: why the fuck are you creating a thread and telling us about it? It's clear that you wish some kind of approval for it from us (your forum peers). It's more evident when you open with, "Sorry, not sorry," as if to say, "I know most of you guys won't approve, but this is what I want."

99% of this forum are brown people living in white countries who can't get a white gf. A real incel like me is very rare. No one can argue a small dick isn't insta-truecel status.
This is where the problem lies.

You're playing the inceldom victimhood game where you believe that it's only your suffering which makes someone a "real incel," and you apply stupidly narrow and arbitrary boundaries based on your own struggles that you egotistically portray as most important and deny everyone else's struggles.

Incest is a paraphilia that >99% of people (incel or not) wont engage in, for obvious evolutionary and social reasons. It's not a variable of inceldom like your height and facial attractiveness.....

You fucking degenerate. :feelskek:

I don't care what you do. I'm just sharing my thoughts that it's degenerate behavior.

It's not a complaint. :feelskek:

"So brave! So progressive!"

Normalization of incest isn't a sign of high culture. That would be things like music, art, and literature. Incest, homosexuality, bestiality, and other paraphilias have been around since before civilization. Wanting to do it in 2022 or 4022 isn't some sign that we've improved as a society.

You're absolutely right, you shouldn't care what others think. But then that begs the question: why the fuck are you creating a thread and telling us about it? It's clear that you wish some kind of approval for it from us (your forum peers). It's more evident when you open with, "Sorry, not sorry," as if to say, "I know most of you guys won't approve, but this is what I want."

This is where the problem lies.

You're playing the inceldom victimhood game where you believe that it's only your suffering which makes someone a "real incel," and you apply stupidly narrow and arbitrary boundaries based on your own struggles that you egotistically portray as most important and deny everyone else's struggles.

Incest is a paraphilia that >99% of people (incel or not) wont engage in, for obvious evolutionary and social reasons. It's not a variable of inceldom like your height and facial attractiveness.....

You fucking degenerate. :feelskek:
I don't see how it's degenerate. Not more degenerate than what the average normie gets up to during the weekends anyway.

Do you say 'carrots!' when you do it?

What do you mean by 'I could' ? It sounds like you're still doing it. Or by "I would come behind her" are you referencing what you did as kids?

How old were the two of you when you guys used to exchange massages?
We were like 12. And I don't say carrots because English isn't my first language :feelstastyman:

How the fuck do you not already know that your sister will KILL you for laying your hand on her (rightfully so even though i hate femshits) is beyond me

Normalization of incest isn't a sign of high culture.
That would be things like music, art, and literature.
Incest, homosexuality, bestiality, and other paraphilias have been around since before civilization.
Wanting to do it in 2022 or 4022 isn't some sign that we've improved as a society.
It's more to do with surpassing normy bad-reasoning arguments as to why not to do it.

It's more to do with surpassing normy bad-reasoning arguments as to why not to do it.
Then present your arguments for it in the other thread and destroy those bad normie reasons.

I heard of a brocel who tried something with his sister. She alianated him. He got even more lonely after that :cryfeels:

Good luck brocel, hope you ascend.
187362B5 1862 4756 A9F7 F42C7DC28429

Tell us the story tomorrow brocel

He got banned cuz of this thread?

Bluepillers: >9000 :feelskek::feelskek:
Bluepillers before the post: 50

TFW only sister from dad's side is a major roastie:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Based thread.

Incest brings the family closer together.

@ThinTinyDickCel is she older or younger than you?

I'm thinking about asking if she wants a massage, so I can touch her and maybe touch her ass while doing it
I already slapped her ass a few times but it was too playful
She's in her 20s like me and I've never seen her with a boy, I think she's a virgin like me
She's not the type that would tell my mom and there would be some big freakout, we're not Americans
I want to practice kissing and fucking on her, also I wouldn't feel embarassed about my small dick because she's my sister and I don't care what she thinks
She has a nice ass and tits, also blue eyes and blonde hair she's just a bit fat I guess
you forgot in video game

I pray for your recovery :worryfeels:

Hey no judgment, I want to practice on your sister too

20%... for being too based? :feelzez:

Bruh you gonna be sent to prision cause she don't want you. She just lets go of your ass slaps becuase your her brother stop it please.

:feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

She's in her 20s like me and I've never seen her with a boy, I think she's a virgin like me

You are a 26-year-old European White Nationalist, yet you typically demonstrate respect for ethnics on this site.

Allow me to offer my tidbit:

^ That person preferred a taller White male with similar physical features. She made no attempt to socialize with me, or offer me aid for my illnesses.

I see.

My half-cousin would regularly tell Mother about the boys she kissed, shared hats with, et cetera...she also slept in our room and used Mother's computer. I don't recall her saying goodbye to me.

Yes.