Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other retardcels who didn't even finish high school?

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I was just playing videogames in high school 24/7 and got very bad grades. Here in Belgium when your grades are too bad you have to re-do a year. At the end I was 19 and still had 2 years to go JFL. So I just stopped going to high school. Now I've been at home for 8 years on my PC for 15 hours a day.

High school was horrible for me though, espcially at the end when the few friends I had left because they were finishing high school. Not getting a taste of high school pussy fucked me up too. I'm 27 now, imagine me going for women nearing their 30s JFL with NO experience. It's a joke.

"4" / 10cm dick truecel"
wouldn't matter if you finished graduate school or not you'd still be a truecel

It is over if you are a truecel without a career

No. but im fucked regardless

I only passed highschool because the principal felt pity for me

I wish wouldve given up that early, instead I gradeslaved hard only to drop out of college for a year due to the copious amounts of suifuel. 3x the effort to end up in the same place :feelsrope:

yeah i quit early so i could stop getting teased

I dropped out of Elementary school just before the 8th grade.

Yes...In high school I was very anxious and had difficulty chatting with teachers since I needed to use my actual identity. As a result, my grades were often marked "0%" since I never started them and felt too anxious to even check. A/B when submitted yet C/D average.

School/State Testing:
screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-09-32-png.566327

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-08-05-53-png.566325

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 32 14

(I'm also fairly dyscalculic, as well. This is why I only earned a B+ in my regular Algebra course despite having generally A/B grades on submitted and auto-graded assignments, since my Numerical Working Memory is very poor)

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

(Tested with other youth...GAD and untreated ADHD)

I suppose we can exchange knowledge here as fellowcels.

Last edited:
I passed high school but I almost quit a few times. My mental health issues made it a living hell, I was taking drugs at school to just cope with the anxiety and panic attacks

I was just playing videogames in high school 24/7 and got very bad grades. Here in Belgium when your grades are too bad you have to re-do a year. At the end I was 19 and still had 2 years to go JFL. So I just stopped going to high school. Now I've been at home for 8 years on my PC for 15 hours a day.

High school was horrible for me though, espcially at the end when the few friends I had left because they were finishing high school. Not getting a taste of high school pussy fucked me up too. I'm 27 now, imagine me going for women nearing their 30s JFL with NO experience. It's a joke.
I was gonna drop out or drop dead but somehow I managed to finish it with changing bunch of schools

why this nigga banned

Your parents are too good. Mine wouldn't allow me to do it. I had 100% frequency despite absence not being punished in my country. Fuck these retards, I wasted my life in school while I could stay at home and pass the high school anyway.
this, I wish I had gotten GED then focused on college and internships. Then grinded and advanced money maxxing career as fast as possible. High School is useless for friendless trucels.

I finished High School. Thank God.

I dropped out of Elementary school just before the 8th grade.
extremely luckycel. I wish had been homeschooled and rushed into money maxxing. ethnic shitskins like me had 0 friends nor chances of social circle maxxing, there was negative benefits overall going to school

retardcel here. had to repeat senior year two times because i was lazy and never applied myself. plus highschool is fucking cucked, i unironically believe that shit should be banned. nobody (especially incels) should be forced to waste 7 hours of their precious time to be surrounded by sex havers and be force-fed dumb useless shit you won't even use in the practical world.

Its giga over :feelsugh:

Yes I dropped out my senior year because of mental illness pretty much and haven't even gotten my GED yet.

I dropped out of the first grade bro

because im based and my teacher was an ugly foid