Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorry not sorry, I want to practice on my sister

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
20%
I'm thinking about asking if she wants a massage, so I can touch her and maybe touch her ass while doing it
I already slapped her ass a few times but it was too playful
She's in her 20s like me and I've never seen her with a boy, I think she's a virgin like me
She's not the type that would tell my mom and there would be some big freakout, we're not Americans
I want to practice kissing and fucking on her, also I wouldn't feel embarassed about my small dick because she's my sister and I don't care what she thinks
She has a nice ass and tits, also blue eyes and blonde hair she's just a bit fat I guess

1 wtf
2 your sister isnt a virgin
3 i was getting hard until you saud she is fat

:feelswhat: Wtf dude, also you both life with your mom:feelsjuice: seems kinda sus

What no pussy does to a mf

I'm thinking about asking if she wants a massage, so I can touch her and maybe touch her ass while doing it
She's in her 20s like me and I've never seen her with a boy, I think she's a virgin like me
She's not the type that would tell my mom and there would be some big freakout, we're not Americans
I want to practice kissing and fucking on her, also I wouldn't feel embarassed about my small dick because she's my sister and I don't care what she thinks
She has a nice ass and tits, also blue eyes and blonde hair she's just a bit fat I guess
Fuck her, she is your sister and belongs to you :feelsLSD:

Unless they're inbred sandniggers I highly doubt any family is ok with the brother trying to fuck the sister:lul::lul::lul:
Pretty sure sandniggers would be the harshest ones :feelsjuice:

Unless they're inbred sandniggers I highly doubt any family is ok with the brother trying to fuck the sister:lul::lul::lul:
You said "disowned", that's a major overreaction only common in America

Honestly anyone who opposes this is volcel

are you going to stick your prick into that mindless whore? If you do this tell me what is the felling of putting dick into stinky rotten meathole I have never experienced that
Your comments are vile :lul:

What's a step hooker? Why would she be locked in a washing machine?

When the brown is too strong
If you believe she is a virgin you are beyond delusional. Youre gonna pull the race card on me while wanting to fuck your own sister? JFL goodluck raping your sister mister White.

If you believe she is a virgin you are beyond delusional. Youre gonna pull the race card on me while wanting to fuck your own sister? JFL goodluck raping your sister mister White.
You browncels are all the same. Coping with your 80 IQ by being "le blackpilled" and thinking only in binary terms. You don't know my sister. I'm not a retard. I've never seen her with a boy, never heard her talk about a boy, nothing. And she's mid 20s.

You browncels are all the same. Coping with your 80 IQ by being "le blackpilled" and thinking only in binary terms. You don't know my sister. I'm not a retard. I've never seen her with a boy, never heard her talk about a boy, nothing. And she's mid 20s.
You cling on onto your race because you cope with it, truth is youre same shit as me.

:feelskek:Do it and tell us what happened in the next thread, I'm damn sure you'll end up in a prison or get lots of abuses from your family even without an outright police complaints

In a way I'm kind of glad I don't have a sister because I would definitely not be able to contain my coomerism around her.

We’ll see you back here when you get rejected by your own sister no different to all of the other women who rejected you too.

"I think she's a virgin" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

incest ? this is content for the darknet. has no place here, my opinion.

incestmaxxing is legit

1 wtf
2 your sister isnt a virgin
there's nothing wrong with a bit of extra meat imo, but the whole sister thing is weird
Dude I don't know what to tell you. I find my sisters genuinely disgusting and there not even ugly, mot people actually see them as very attractive girls. I guess its different where you're from, but I wouldn't want to fuck my sisters, that's just gross to me. All I can say is don't get yourself into any trouble I guess.

the cope is strong with you OP

how will you bridge massage, like ask if she has back pain?

if you really think she's a virgin you should be up for cunnilingus on her too, just make her bathe first so she's not stinky

tbh before asking about massages you should express an interest in fitness and working out together or something

like maybe buy some weights and ask if she could spot your form while you lift because you're worired you might be slouching
fat sister is fine too

Page1

Page2

Page3

Page4

Page5

Page6

Page7

Page8

Page9

Last edited:
What the FUCK did I just read?! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

the cope is strong with you OP

how will you bridge massage, like ask if she has back pain?

if you really think she's a virgin you should be up for cunnilingus on her too, just make her bathe first so she's not stinky

tbh before asking about massages you should express an interest in fitness and working out together or something

like maybe buy some weights and ask if she could spot your form while you lift because you're worired you might be slouching

fat sister is fine too

View attachment 575474

View attachment 575475

View attachment 575486

View attachment 575477

View attachment 575478

View attachment 575479

View attachment 575480

View attachment 575481

View attachment 575482
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously: I've been scarred. This thread has scarred me. :feelsUgh:

ShGlows too muche's in her 20s like me and I've never seen her with a boy, I think she's a virgin like me
Glows too much

Can you keep us updated? i'm really interested in this development, this is one curious loophole found in the inceldom. If you can't bang girls, bang your sister instead. Please keep us updated, i beg you. :feelswhere: