Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sorry for the bad grammar

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i was writing some posts in a hurry, i also have the costume of just writing stuff as fast as i can, and fixing grammar mistakes later, i will try to get some better gramar now.

sorry for the Grammar nazis

i also was using oneitis wrong, i thought it was written one nighties

and here the definition of the term

oneitis

Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go fuck ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

Attachments

• 1550837894447.png
    1550837894447.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 42
In don't think this deserves a thread,tbh.

Hi (sorry for bad english)

Hi (sorry for bad english)
yeah, lot of non native speakers say in their posts for grammar mistakes, i'm just lazy as shit, and write everything wrong even in my native language, i also generaly start writing worse grammar just o piss grammar nazis

It is okey bro. Just write what the fuck you want.

I honestly don't know why people thought you were LARP just because of grammar. Lol no way.

Its ok dude, I got bad grammar too because I am spanish.

I honestly don't know why people thought you were LARP just because of grammar. Lol no way.
i was writing shit in ahurry because i needed to go to colege, also i din't put much detail on the story (no bragging rule)

That's okay, I forgive you.

You're writing lots of Portuguese false cognates but since I also speak Portuguese I can understand everything.

You can spot the person's native language by the type of mistakes they make if you know said native language, it's amusing tbh.

you improved your grammar

You're writing lots of Portuguese false cognates but since I also speak Portuguese I can understand everything.

You can spot the person's native language by the type of mistakes they make if you know said native language, it's amusing tbh.
jfl
you improved your grammar
thanks bro

I always have a hard time communicating my thoughts don’t worry bout it

it doesn't matter bro. Spelling's for niggers