Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting a bad grade for something you wrote must be painful

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's like being judged for just having stupid thoughts, or displaying patterns of stupidity, or maybe your teacher just doesn't like you. Getting a bad grade is just judgement. And school is literally a conveyor belt of judgement. I'm being judged on this test in 2 weeks, then I move, I'm being judged again by different people, you change a class, the criteria of judgement changes again. Judgement that accumulates over time and shapes who you are as a person. Can't these fucking psychos see how naturally damaging that is to a person? You're scalding the humanity away from innocent children as slowly as all time it takes to mature.

You don't really know. With writing its all kind of subjective. If your teacher thinks you have a bad opinion,, or that your opinion is dangerous, that's just as wrong as having bad grammar.

I think incels should start grading each others posts just to make the place a little more miserable. Do this instead of upvote/downvote on social media. Like a straight up letter grade, just to fuck us all up a little bit more.

Last edited:
I still get nightmares from school

having a low iq sucks

My noodlewhore teacher way back in third grade put up one of my essays for the class to see... I think it was about what we did over the summer break.

As an example of what NOT to do when writing a paper JFL

Last edited:
i remember a doing a creative writing test in high school and just sitting there daydreaming the whole time and handing them back a blank sheet of paper :lul:

Part of the reason I’ve always hated school despite loving education.

I can’t relate, I mogged normies at writing essays ever since I was about 21 years old.

it hurts more when your parents only value you for your academics. brutal :feelscry:

B + , solid as usual. This why im subscribed to you.

Is this thread because of @veqdera ?

i remember a doing a creative writing test in high school and just sitting there daydreaming the whole time and handing them back a blank sheet of paper :lul:
You passed the creativity part atleast jfl.