Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ”Sorry Cuck this kind of stuff is reserved for Chad Theehee.”

J

Japako

Greycel

Don’t know why I browse r/sex but then I found this nuclear suifuel and just wanted to shoot myself.

Imagine kissing the lips of a woman who licked another dude's asshole.
You'd really have to be mentally ill to marry a non-virgin.

Adult non-virgins dont exist in the west, just hermitmaxx

Jfl at the cuck, the whore owes you sex

Imagine being that much of a cuck.

I literally can't, exactly like how I literally can't imagine a 4D tesseract.

I want to ban sex. No more sex for anyone on earth. Except for incels that is. And only with Virgins. :feelsthink:

You're right. There are no women in the west worth marrying. They're only worth a pumping and dumping. Sadly the male sex drive forces most of us to be cucks that not only accept but are grateful to get other mens' leftovers.

What a fucking cuck. That should be enough , She still wants her ex

Imagine she then kisses you with that mouth but tells you that your arsehole is not good enough.JFL ass eating is disgusting I bet chads invented it only to proof that they can literally do anything to stacys even let them lick their fucking buttholes.

She definitely fucks her ex on the side but is with this guy for the beta bux.

She definitely fucks her ex on the side but is with this guy for the beta bux.

You are saying this like it wasn’t already obvious. That’s like the baseline for any cuck in a relationship YOU KNOW she is cheating.

Jfl at the cuck, the whore owes you sex
You're right. There are no women in the west worth marrying. They're only worth a pumping and dumping. Sadly the male sex drive forces most of us to be cucks that not only accept but are grateful to get other mens' leftovers.
Not only other men's leftovers but also other dog's and horse's leftovers :blackpill:
"IMAGINE KISSING A MOUTH AND FUCKING A VAGINA COATED IN DOG SEMEN"
Imagine being happy to get fido's leftovers lmao :y'all::what:

Women eat literal human dingle berries out of Chad's asshole and it's become a "normal" thing.

Reading about disgusting shit like that online helps me cope with my repulsiveness better. I never have to worry about any of this shit when I'm with my pristine clean lovedolls.

Don’t know why I browse r/sex but then I found this nuclear suifuel and just wanted to shoot myself.

Most normies in comment are against it so I guess society is still sane

The fact that virginity isn't expected anymore has to be a side effect of declining intelligence in the west.

Smart guys don't want a girl who has rimmed another guy's ass. How is this topic even up for debate? How did it become shameful to expect virginity?

jfl at this clown world.

I have no words

She doesn't respect herself enough to not eat another man's ass but respects her bf even less...he's upset alright, enough to ask reddit what they think. What a degenerate world...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back