Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'Sopranos' Star Says She Paid Off Her House After Just 'Five Minutes' on OnlyFans

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
She’s 52…is this even real? This could be a psyop simps can’t be that pathetic

This is why it's over. No matter how hard you try they'll be five guys more attractive than you trying to get her as well.

She’s 52…is this even real? This could be a psyop simps can’t be that pathetic

Because she has Celebrity Status she will have a bunch of retards giving her money it's amazing that she is 52 and has an only fans that is low class but honestly I would bang her but she would only bang Chad's that is how the world works with women and because she has Hollywood behind her she'll get whatever she wants and we will get nothing and we could stay jealous at her but I just hope that at the end our system will fall and fall hard because this is so disgusting

20220613 182742

just be toilet theory

Because she has Celebrity Status she will have a bunch of retards giving her money it's amazing that she is 52 and has an only fans that is low class but honestly I would bang her but she would only bang Chad's that is how the world works with women and because she has Hollywood behind her she'll get whatever she wants and we will get nothing and we could stay jealous at her but I just hope that at the end our system will fall and fall hard because this is so disgusting
Simps need to loose access to money or the internet

It's a psyop. They are trying to get every female to sell pics of her butthole on Onlysimps

She's hit the wall so badly it's incredible anyone paid a penny

That’s why I’m thinking it’s a psyop to demoralize men
then toilets can use that to portray us as pigs again and get more femikikes recruited
it's over

I believe it's real. Foids can earn outrageous amounts of money on Onlyfans. And fast, too.

Let's say she has 100 subscribers, a VERY modest number. And a subscription is 10 dollars a month. That's instantly 1000 dollars. And let's say she sells separately a picture of her holes for 15 dollars. These subscribers are just curious, they want to see just one pic, and they will then unsubscribe. That would still be 1500 dollars, assuming everyone buys it.

So that would be easy 2500 dollars with like 5 minutes of effort.

Now imagine a foid having 1000 followers. That would be 25000 fucking dollars.

It's over.

AND WOMEN AND FEMINISTS HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OBJECTIFICATION AND SEXUALIZATION AND MALE GAZE WHEN THAT'S LITERALLY THE MOST UNFAIR ADVANTAGE THEY HAVE, NOT TO MENTION THEM SEXUALIZE THEMSELVES.

I believe it's real. Foids can earn outrageous amounts of money on Onlyfans. And fast, too.

Let's say she has 100 subscribers, a VERY modest number. And a subscription is 10 dollars a month. That's instantly 1000 dollars. And let's say she sells separately a picture of her holes for 15 dollars. These subscribers are just curious, they want to see just one pic, and they will then unsubscribe. That would still be 1500 dollars, assuming everyone buys it.

So that would be easy 2500 dollars with like 5 minutes of effort.

Now imagine a foid having 1000 followers. That would be 25000 fucking dollars.

It's over.

AND WOMEN AND FEMINISTS HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OBJECTIFICATION AND SEXUALIZATION AND MALE GAZE WHEN THAT'S LITERALLY THE MOST UNFAIR ADVANTAGE THEY HAVE, NOT TO MENTION THEM SEXUALIZE THEMSELVES.
Women already controlled most of society and had most of the power. But Onlyfans brings the inequality to absolute insane levels. It's absolutely unreal.

And it's not even just the money itself. But these women get an insane ego boost. I mean imagine thousands of people being so obsessed with your holes, they want to pay money to see them. Social media, dating apps, onlyfans, everything goes to the women's heads, inflates their ego, inflates their perceivied self worth, which in turn leads to insane dating requirements.

It's absolutely over.

I'm a poor neetcel in a 3rd world country, and I'm absolutely seething how easy women have. In every single conceivable way. Even without onlyfans, women can earn more money just by being given gender quota jobs. Feminists are constantly pushing women into high paying jobs like IT.

It's fucking over.

And I'm gonna fucking say it: women are the master race of genders. They're absolutely crushing men in every possible metric. They control all society. The only real advantage men have is physical strenght, but you can't use that. It's over. It's an overwhelming victory for them. Absolutely no way of coming back from this.

And it's not even ''ok, she earns a gorillion dollars on onlyfans, but the downside is the society will shun her for it''. Nope, soyciety will applaud her like a seal and tell her how stunning and brave she is.

When women sexualize and objectify themselves, it's good and empowerment and it's sticking it to the evil patriarchy.

When men look at a woman and sexualize her, it's ofc automatically bad and evil. Even though without her looks, this fucking bitch would probably be a toilet cleaner in a rich man's house. She's only an actress because she was born good looking. That's all you need as a woman actress. Suck the cock of a guy like Weinstein for 5 minutes, and that's it, you have an easy career.

Also, betabuxxing is the literal fabric of society. Gives men a bit of hope, something to look forward to, something to work towards. You endure studying, you endure shitty jobs, but you will eventually be rewarded with a wife. You will get some intimacy, some sex, you will not be lonely anymore.

But as more and more foids have onlyfans and outearn men by orders of magnitude, you will literally not be able to betabuxx anymore. There will be so many virgin, sexually frustrated men starting with gen alpha. It's fucking over for them. No way to betabuxx onlyfans whores. And most women will be onlyfans whores. The cat is out of the bag. You shut down onlyfans, another website like that will pop up. It's over.

You would need bill fucking gates money to even entertain the idea of betabuxxing. It's simply over for mankind.

Never underestimate male sexual thirst.
Frustrated, hungry males can be talked into almost anything, including this shit.

This is not even tutorial mode, there is no term for this

OnlyFans is the definition of selling your soul/dignity for monetary gain. It's a test to see which one you value the most. Here, she doesn't value her dignity.

:feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee: AAAHHH!! STOP FUCKING SIMPING!!! TOTAL SIMP DEATH!!!!