Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Soon to be sub 120lbs, alternate fasting legit for lean maxxing!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Eat every other day is legit as fuck! Top tier method. I have gone from 180 like a year maybe two years ago, now to approaching sub 120. I am aiming for sub 110, before lean buliking up.

This also saves u like 30-60 minutes a day from not having to brush teeth/eat. Which you can use for copes or grinding $$$! Also trains u to be more disciplined and responsible for the environment .

Any fatfuckcels, I recommend this method. Fuck calorie limits, this shit is far easier. There is a problem though, I end up being very very picky with my food and am eating out more and more. This is because I get less opportunities to eat so I need eat higher quality to compensate.

Keep your BMI at or above 18, unless you are shorter than 5'5, your weight should always be above 110.

Keep your BMI at or above 18, unless you are shorter than 5'5, your weight should always be above 110.
I am around 5'5, but I have good frame for my height. But still turbomanlet so sub 110 should be safe for me.

Damn I am jealous of you skinny mogging. I've got a long road ahead of me dieting. I want to be super thin too like lean even if it means I lose a lot of muscle.

turbo twink. stay away from mongol wrestlers lest they devour you

If you don't have a pretty boy face then being skinny won't do you any good really. But I guess skinny is better than skinny fat

If you don't have a pretty boy face then being skinny won't do you any good really. But I guess skinny is better than skinny fat
I am shitskin even If had a pretty face my shitty coloring would ruin any positive effects. Purely doing this for health/discipline

I think I'd unintentionally kms if I ever got that low in body weight.

That’s what I have done the last few years. It didn’t help me ascend at all but it makes wageslaving tolerable as I can stand 10 hours a day now and thus afford my copes more easily. One of which is food. Also I kind of enjoy exercising now.

Sometimes I pigmaxx for comfort so I don’t ropecide, but just go right back to it when I start to puff up again.

18 is underweight, anything below 21 is underweight, I have a 18.3 BMI and I am a twig

I am in the process of gaining weight

Nice. I didn't do alternative day fasting yet; I think I would after 25 since some in my family say they still grow around this age. I will try to heightmax first.

Been doing it for 2 weeks now. It’s a lot easier than I expected. Thanks for introducing it to me.