Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SOON THEY WILL RUN OUT OF EXCUSES

chowasright

chowasright

Greycel
MEDICATION :yes:
THERAPY :yes:
POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK ON LIFE :yes:
I'm listing these three things so in preparation for the day that this world decided to bad mouth my name and existence, people will see that I clearly try my hardest to not go down the ER route like I could list more things that I have done to avoid the ER route but why bother with a society that don't listen to you.

I should change the title of the thread because god knows these fucks never run out of excuses and ways to paint us as the villain in this book that is called LIFE.

no they will just keep repeating the same recycled garbage over and over

shower before medication

no they will just keep repeating the same recycled garbage over and over
Which makes them a lost cause therefore none of them are redeemable and we shouldn't feel bad for the the actions that we take.

I'm listing these three things so in preparation for the day that this world decided to bad mouth my name and existence, people will see that I clearly try my hardest to not go down the ER route like I could list more things that I have done to avoid the ER route but why bother with a society that don't listen to you.
bro i stg, they will always regurgitate the same garbage for eternity.

shower before medication
IMG 6487

ok gray

All equally delusional, except for sleeping meds to escape the day.

Owl schedule.
blade runner owl GIF