Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting A Gf Would Solve Most of my Problems.

What else is on it?
A couple of other stuff but being incel is just another issue on top of others that I’ve faced. However it would fix a bit yea

A couple of other stuff but being incel is just another issue on top of others that I’ve faced. However it would fix a bit yea
Yeah I agree

Inceldom isn't the problem, it's another symptom & ties into other stuff or at least correlates strongly with it.

You come home to an empty apartment, crack open a soda, and there’s no one to share the little things with. It’s like you're walking through life, but something’s missing, something important.

And then you think about having a wife, like all fucking days. Not just anyone, but someone who’s there for you, who really gets you. Like, imagine waking up next to someone who actually sees you. Someone who looks at you like you're enough...
Exactly. We aren’t the heartless creatures that only want sex IT thinks we are. I want the love and companionship part just as much as I want sex. I’d take one loving long term gf over a new hookup every day all the time. I just want a woman to love me and to love back. I want someone to cuddle with while watching a movie. I want someone to lay in bed next to. I want someone to do fun stuff with

Agreed

Not even for someone to fuck, I mean also being able to just cuddle, have someone to talk with, etc.
Yep. It’s not just about the sex. It’s all the other loving little things

I've seen guys I know IRL, literally in front of me, talking with each other about how much having GFs had made their lives better, how it feels like they have no problems anymore because, no matter what happens, in the end they now have someone who loves and wants a future with them back home to cuddle with after however awful their days were, yet I'm supposed to believe that being in a relationship changes nothing:feelswhat::feelshaha:.