Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Soon Poor ethnic shitskins will have eat literal dirt cookies

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
World governments will use virus,disease, resource exhaustion,climate change to force young ugly shitskin men to eat dirt cookies. They will give us the absolute bare minimum to survive so we can wageslave. This is our future:

it's really over

Coronachan please kill us all

They already eat garbage

Really over for haitiancels
Still shithole country filled of BBCs

They already eat garbage
brutal. but soon it will be us. rich scum will use resource exhaustion to make us eat bugs, ban ius from cars, automate our jobs, ban encryption making protest and rebellion impossible.

within 30 years, the average western male will subsist purely on bug meat,dirt cookies, polluted water and air. with no hope of anything getting better. while the rich scum will still have steak and wine.
I am slowly training myself to eat bland tasteless food. I eat one bland meal a day to train myself for the days that come
@tehgymcel420 @AsiaCel @chudur-budur GTFIH

Last edited:
brutal. but soon it will be us. rich scum will use resource exhaustion to make us eat bugs, ban ius from cars, automate our jobs, ban encryption making protest and rebellion impossible.

within 30 years, the average western male will subsist purely on bug meat,dirt cookies, polluted water and air. with no hope of anything getting better. while the rich scum will still have steak and wine.
I am slowly training myself to eat bland tasteless food. I eat one bland meal a day to train myself for the days that come
If the future will truly be fully automated, then the government has no reason to have everyone just live in prosperity. If they force me to work when robots are already doing it I’m gonna kill myself

If I was that poor, I would probably feel bad bringing another life into the world to suffer

You won't be eating dirt cookies, you might eat bars made out of mashed up bugs instead. It'll be like the ones from the move snowpiercer

You won't be eating dirt cookies, you might eat bars made out of mashed up bugs instead. It'll be like the ones from the move snowpiercer
either way it will be over for us.

Just eat the dirt cookies goyim. Tastes delicious with a loaf of warm, twitching grasshopper bread

Just eat the dirt cookies goyim. Tastes delicious with a loaf of warm, twitching grasshopper bread
it's really brutal. They first cut our wages in half by allowing women into the work force. They then gave women education while cutting male education. Making men dumber and women smarter. Then they outsourced many good jobs to foreign shitskins and convinced ameritards that we need buy cheap shit made by poor shitskins instead of higher quality shit by companies that have good jobs And now they want to automate most of the remaining jobs. Give us dirt cookies,ban us from cars and continue to make healthcare cost retard money.

it's really over

it's really brutal. They first cut our wages in half by allowing women into the work force. They then gave women education while cutting male education. Making men dumber and women smarter. Then they outsourced many good jobs to foreign shitskins and convinced ameritards that we need buy cheap shit made by poor shitskins instead of higher quality shit by companies that have good jobs And now they want to automate most of the remaining jobs. Give us dirt cookies,ban us from cars and continue to make healthcare cost retard money.

it's really over
It’s not ever. It can’t be-

-Since it never even began.

it looks kinda good ngl

so is there no other options hunt animals of any kind , they cant fish ? this seems retarded

poor ethnics will die from wu flu man