Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sony going to announce PS5 Pro tomorrow. What's the point if they have no games?

My brain has rotted too much to play PC games (although I'll play some).

Just wanted to get back into console gaming, I just feel like I want to remove myself from the internet/computer more.

Console gaming is more simple and also there being the nostalgia factor, like you once had when you were a carefree child, free of responsibilities.

I also just suck at using the keyboard.
Just use a controller pc fps games like cod support controller

Funnily, I was actually thinking about buying a PS5 for sometime.

Apparently much PS5s weren't sold. Yeah, the PS5 Pro isn't much of an upgrade.

Yeah, also there's not going to be much of an upgrade, but it's been said that the PS5 pro will have backwards compatibility for previous gen consoles down to PS1, unlike just having only PS4 compatibility. If that's the case, then I may consider buying it (and waiting more for it until it comes out where I live) since I want to play Rachet and Clank 4/5 and Dark Souls + related games on them. I guess that makes me a sheep or a cattle, oh well.
My dude just play a emulator and buy a third party controller

There's tons of variety in PC controllers and many quality ones out there.

That's my main one and it mogs any Sony/MS stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back