Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Son kills and burries his """progressive""" parents practicing "alternative lifestyle", LMFAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Two adults reported missing; parents of two adult children, one male, one female.
Alerts are in place for the missing people's credit cards. The father's credit card hits on a purchase at a jewelry store where an engagement ring was purchased. It leads us to the son who made the purchase of the ring. Son is questioned and confessed to killing both parents and burying them in shallow graves. The son led us to the grave site and we began the process of recovery. Both mom and dad had black garbage bags over their heads being held in place by duct tape around their necks. The site of the bodies,especially their faces once the bags were removed and the smell is something I'll never forget.

Yep. His parents were drunks and lived an alternative lifestyle. On the night he he killed them he said his dad tore into him pretty good - calling him a loser this and a loser that; he was a mistake; shouldn't have been born. But he said what threw him over the edge was his dad calling him a half a man. He flew in to a rage and choked him out. Mom watched and did nothing. She realizes dad is dead and says something to the effect that dad was right about him and son gave it to her too. Girlfriend helped clean up the bodies and dispose of them. She flipped and testified.

Cuckitt post:

"Alternative lifestyle"... what did they mean by this?

so he had narcisstic parents who blamed their shit parenting on the son, son had enough and snapped and killed them.

I feel sorry for the son, seems like he had a shitty parenting to make him do this.

Based. Torment someone long enough and they will stand up and get revenge.

so he had narcisstic parents who blamed their shit parenting on the son, son had enough and snapped and killed them.

I feel sorry for the son, seems like he had a shitty parenting to make him do this.

The parents were into alternative lifestyle. Google "swinging" and see what this is all about.

Probably "swingers". They deserved to be killed if that's the case.

Yup they are also called swingers. They should be burned alive.

The parents were into alternative lifestyle. Google "swinging" and see what this is all about.
Didn't know swingers were actually still a thing. I lost my morning wood thinking about less than illustrious, middle-aged people trying to recapture their youth.

Normies are so stupid.

They love to watch shit like this happen in their stupid TV shows like Game of Normies and they obsess over it. But if someone does it in real life then they get on a moral high horse.

Normies are so stupid.

They love to watch shit like this happen in their stupid TV shows like Game of Normies and they obsess over it. But if someone does it in real life then they get on a moral high horse.

Femoids riding 100 cocks for free: empowered women exploring her sexuality
Femoids riding 100 cocks and getting paid: illegal
>Normie logic

His mom was so progressive she didn't do anything when her husband was getting choked and allowed herself to get killed too.

His mom was so progressive she didn't do anything when her husband was getting choked and allowed herself to get killed too.

Go gurl!!!