Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sometimes when I mouthbreathe while i'm awake, I snore

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
It's overrrrr :feelsree::woke::ping::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: People underestimate how bad mouthbreathing is for your health and well-being.

so you're like Brainy from Hey Arnold?

it’s over for snorecels; one of the most annoying traits a person can have jfl

so you're like Brainy from Hey Arnold?
Not quite. I've only "snored" during the daytime once, and for one second. But upon hearing myself, I was horrified. I don't have a recessed chin as bad as Brainy's either, and my mouth doesn't gape open as much as his. When I mouthbreathe, my mouth gets narrower, and you can see my top teeth.

Its OVER if you mouthbreathed from 0-14

it’s over for snorecels; one of the most annoying traits a person can have jfl
It's to let everyone know how utterly subhuman you are

Funny thing, snoring can actually kill you through sleep apnea. If you guys don't see any of my posts anymore, I've either ascended, or died in my sleep.

Funny thing, snoring can actually kill you through sleep apnea. If you guys don't see any of my posts anymore, I've either ascended, or died in my sleep.
Or you hopefully went ER tbhtbh

Or you hopefully went ER tbhtbh
Only if I can get ahold of the legendary BMW
latest

is this the actual car ER used? legendary ngl
It is. This photo was taken a year after the day of retribution. I don't know whether it's still intact or not. Im surprised some incel millionaire hasnt bought it. That, or some collector of serial killer memorabilia.