Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sometimes I wonder if Gen X/Millennial men had it even worse than Gen Z men like me

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I always used to envy guys who were born before me for being born into a more traditional, less degenerate society and at a time that hypergamy was still not as bad as it is today.

However, as of late I've come to question whether the worst possible time to be born as a male was in fact perhaps the 70s/80s/90s (when Gen X and Millennial men were born) because they were at the perfect intersection of hypergamy and female liberation leading to mass mistreatment of average males, but at a time when there was no real knowledge or understanding of this issue out there for them to access. The blackpill wasn't a known thing back then, and most of these men probably entered their shitty marriages expecting to receive the same treatment as the generations of men before them, only to be given a rude awakening

In addition, acquiring wealth as an incel was probably harder for Gen X/Millennial men as well. Yes, wages were better, but the unconventional, think-outside-the-box methods of wealth acquisition were nowhere near as accessible because of the lack of Internet, so wageslaving was basically your only option

Also, perhaps the biggest reason of them all, is that these men are a lot less likely to live to see the day that women start suffering the consequences of their actions. They will all be old men by the time that starts to happen, while (if I'm still alive) I'll be in my middle-age and hopefully financially stable enough to enjoy watching the suffering from a safe distance :feelsEhh:

i grew up in the peak era of tradcuckism (make life harder for men, easier for women)

at least zoomer men have less constraints placed on them

high IQ

as a fellow zoomercel we should (and will) take advantage of the knowledge previous generations did not have.

I honestly don't think so as I am millennial

brutal honesty most millennialcels are just failed normies, we had something that doesn't exist anymore or at least not the same level.
social/friend circle, it was the main way to interact with foids
even incels could ascend through it.

things were lot more fair in them, infidelity was way lower, very hard for foids to be hypergamous sluts without getting kicked out. but some elements of :redpill::blackpill: remained like the smv heirarchy. every social circle had chad/stacy, also as normie or lower smv person you couldn't approach them(as a love interest) without having repercussions. chads were super territorial and would get upset if you talked to Stacy in a romantic manner, ofc the retards thought it was fair game for him to monopolize all the foids in the group. but other dudes outnumbered chad and could give him a attitude adjustment if he acted out.

I always used to envy guys who were born before me for being born into a more traditional, less degenerate society and at a time that hypergamy was still not as bad as it is today.

However, as of late I've come to question whether the worst possible time to be born as a male was in fact perhaps the 70s/80s/90s (when Gen X and Millennial men were born) because they were at the perfect intersection of hypergamy and female liberation leading to mass mistreatment of average males, but at a time when there was no real knowledge or understanding of this issue out there for them to access. The blackpill wasn't a known thing back then, and most of these men probably entered their shitty marriages expecting to receive the same treatment as the generations of men before them, only to be given a rude awakening

In addition, acquiring wealth as an incel was probably harder for Gen X/Millennial men as well. Yes, wages were better, but the unconventional, think-outside-the-box methods of wealth acquisition were nowhere near as accessible because of the lack of Internet, so wageslaving was basically your only option

Also, perhaps the biggest reason of them all, is that these men are a lot less likely to live to see the day that women start suffering the consequences of their actions. They will all be old men by the time that starts to happen, while (if I'm still alive) I'll be in my middle-age and hopefully financially stable enough to enjoy watching the suffering from a safe distance :feelsEhh:
the only time life was any good for an incel was the 50's and 60's. after that in the 70's America started to decline and so did the women

i grew up in the peak era of tradcuckism (make life harder for men, easier for women)

at least zoomer men have less constraints placed on them

I'm a millennialcel and I think we got it worse than gen x or gen z. It was our generation that was introduced to dating apps and social media(which made the average foids smv skyrocket in a short period of time). Also this is when feminism and the sexual revolution or whatever its called went mainstream.

In some ways it was "better". But it doesn't really matter. There are numerous ways in which to measure it. BUT - Ugly is ugly in any fucking time you were born in !

I'd say it varies at least as much as the economic booms and busts over time. But overall, nahh. In the 90's and early 00s there was a culture of girls giving it up for average guys. A weird mixture of Disney magic and being at the beginning stages of the deracination of societal institutions around sex and relationships. I would most likely not be incel, or at least have some good memories, if not for shitty parenting.

No it was certainly better back then.