Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I wish I could meet all school shooters for a game of soccer

Join?

• Total voters
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't know. Maybe I am a good person or I fall victim to some kind of popularity halo. But when I look at interviews and scripts from all the shooters (Columbine, Cho, ER, Randy Stair, Cruz) I find something likeable about them. Not even in an unironic way. I wish I could meet all of them in the park so that we could have a nice game of soccer (or something like that. They would probably prefer paintball lol). Would be one kickass group. Could imagine lots of insider jokes and funny experiences.

Who of you would join? :feelsautistic:

soccer, and then spree

How about just go on a spree GTA style with nice cars.

I don't know how to play soccer but I would do it if I could meet with ER

eric and dylan seem cool. the rest are too autistic

We can play football with normie skulls (that we acquire legally from a museum of course)

Truecels stay far far away from sports if they know what's best for them.

Truecels stay far far away from sports if they know what's best for them.
The Columbine shooters were good at sports but stopped playing in high school. I can imagine Cho could do well. His killing spree was fantastic so he must have good physical capabilities. Cruz and Minassian at least look like they could be jocks.

It would be interesting to meet some of them. I could write one hell of a book or make large ad-sense shekels making a YouTube documentary.

I’d probably break my neck if I tried playing sports lmao. Worth it.

Don't feel worthy of being in their presence.

Anyone knows if Breivik is a virgin?

Probably wouldn't play soccer, but I'd love to meet some of them. Even if we did all group up for a kick of the soccerball, I don't think Adam Lanza or Cho Seung Hui would fair too well trying to cope with the extreme anxiety of being in the outdoors getting to them.

Probably wouldn't play soccer, but I'd love to meet some of them. Even if we did all group up for a kick of the soccerball, I don't think Adam Lanza or Cho Seung Hui would fair too well trying to cope with the extreme anxiety of being in the outdoors getting to them.
Wouldn't worry about Cho but yeah. We should probably not invite Lanza kek. I wouldn't trust him with anything.

Wouldn't worry about Cho but yeah. We should probably not invite Lanza kek. I wouldn't trust him with anything.

He could spectate, but, he'd probably watch us all with wide eyes.

latest