Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I rewatch Game of Thrones for like the 5th time or watch something new?

Guys, what am I supposed to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Title. Almost done with finals, should I now treat myself by rewatching the shitty ass garbage Game of Thrones that I loved so much for like the idk 5th time I’ve lost count or watch something new like maybe House of Dragon which I’ve yet to finish (I watched two episodes and wanted to puke) or idk tbh something else maybe, not like there’s a shortage of all the things you can watch, and all the things you can do with so little time.

But should you do that tho? Like should you be an autist and play safe at watching something that you KNOW for sure you’ll enjoy, something that brought you immense joy and pleasure a long time ago, should you go and rewatch that in the hopes that you can trigger the same happy memories and long for a time you wish you could rewind?

Y’know, like, should you never commit yourself to something new cause you’re too afraid of letting go and lead yourself to feeling disappointed again due to too much negative experience and heartbreak and rejection and sadness and misery and etc and etc?

What do, boyo?

New stuff, watching the same things over and over messes with your head after a while.

https://justflipacoin.com/
Heads is rewatch tails is new show
I got ze the tails. Look at him.

fox

New stuff, watching the same things over and over messes with your head after a while.
Aha.

:yes::feelsrope:

You could watch that spin-off show house of the dragon it's not too bad if you can ignore some of the woke-stuff like the nigger-targaryens and the feminist bullshit. I always end up watching the same shit as well, though for GoT it would only be the first 4 seasons.

Does it even get any better? It looked so shitty honestly, I don’t know what the fuck are normies blabbering about when they say it’s good, it’s slop.
I don't remember what happened during the first 2 episodes but the later episodes are definitely more interesting. I don't regret watching it. The good thing about it is that GRRM wrote it all so the unskilled jewish producers won't fuck it up like the original.

I don't remember what happened during the first 2 episodes but the later episodes are definitely more interesting. I don't regret watching it. The good thing about it is that GRRM wrote it all so the unskilled jewish producers won't fuck it up like the original.
Alright. Maybe I’ll give it another shot I guess thank you. Tb completely h though I actually watched more than like 2 episodes and that one episode where that niece fucker or cousin fucker or whomever went full james bond season 8 style at the end and killed everything single handed made me log off. They cater that shit to the masses and it disgusts me. Season 1 GoT valued substance over style not the other way around.

I never really liked fiction. TV shows and movies. I would rather just watch a science documentary. Read a philosophy book or even play a video game with a podcast running in the back around as I live stream it.

Title. Almost done with finals, should I now treat myself by rewatching the shitty ass garbage Game of Thrones that I loved so much for like the idk 5th time I’ve lost count or watch something new like maybe House of Dragon which I’ve yet to finish (I watched two episodes and wanted to puke) or idk tbh something else maybe, not like there’s a shortage of all the things you can watch, and all the things you can do with so little time.

But should you do that tho? Like should you be an autist and play safe at watching something that you KNOW for sure you’ll enjoy, something that brought you immense joy and pleasure a long time ago, should you go and rewatch that in the hopes that you can trigger the same happy memories and long for a time you wish you could rewind?

Y’know, like, should you never commit yourself to something new cause you’re too afraid of letting go and lead yourself to feeling disappointed again due to too much negative experience and heartbreak and rejection and sadness and misery and etc and etc?

What do, boyo?
You should try to get into something a little bit more intellectually stimulating and don't waste your time being a soy boy consumer.

Is game of thrones even good? Should I watch it?

I never really liked fiction. TV shows and movies. I would rather just watch a science documentary. Read a philosophy book or even play a video game with a podcast running in the back around as I live stream it.
If you were chad, foids would see you as “Interesting.” Never began.

that one episode where that niece fucker or cousin fucker or whomever went full james bond season 8 style at the end and killed everything single handed made me log off. They cater that shit to the masses and it disgusts me. Season 1 GoT valued substance over style not the other way around.
Hmm yeah good point that is pretty cringe, I wonder if that's how it goes in the books. Still worth watching though.

It's hard to say, it's one of the best shows I watched but also one of the most disappointing.

Yeah man. I get overly invested in it every time I rewatch it. It has a very weird gravitating effect on me but that’s also because I’m really into fantasy medieval Skyrim stuff. The show itself is kinda down to earth if that makes sense and it’s kind of hyper realistic.

Yeah man. I get overly invested in it every time I rewatch it. It has a very weird gravitating effect on me but that’s also because I’m really into fantasy medieval Skyrim stuff.
You can read the books

Attachments

• complete-a-song-of-ice-and-fire---george-r-r-martin.pdf
    23.2 MB · Views: 3
Yeah man. I get overly invested in it every time I rewatch it. It has a very weird gravitating effect on me but that’s also because I’m really into fantasy medieval Skyrim stuff. The show itself is kinda down to earth if that makes sense and it’s kind of hyper realistic.
Who is your favorite character?

How tf does anyone watch that 5 times

How about you do something new for a change in your pathetic fucking life.​

Does it even get any better? It looked so shitty honestly, I don’t know what the fuck are normies blabbering about when they say it’s good, it’s slop.
House of the dragon is boring but every now and then has one random good scene, once I finished the whole first season, it felt like one massive several hour trailer for season 2. Season 2 might be good honestly so I would wait and see but i dont think its worth watching rn. I find it dissapointingly boring so far but it stays faithful to lore and world building and what not.
@
RegularManlet
@RegularManlet did you finish it btw?
Yeah right up to the final episode and it was great to watch. I get alot of game of thrones stuff in my youtube shorts and the books seem cool but I dont enjoy reading.
Yeah, most people dont like how it ends but it starts good. When I first watched the first episode bored me a little but I would stick with it for a few episodes and if you dont like it after that dont bother but I reccomend it.

Read the books. Or watch older films from the 40-60's , european ones too